Pokemon Tech - Part 4

Flashback...7 years ago...

A young 18 year old Tulip sat in her hostel room waiting for her roommate to arrive. She was dressed in a red velvet colored party gown. It was a very special day of their life...It was graduation day. Today finally after years of hard-work she would be granted the title of junior-professor. She was literally bouncing in excitement while impatiently waiting for her best friend Lucy Harrison.

Suddenly the door to her room flew open and another 18 year old girl entered. She had curly midnight black hair tied in a single ponytail that reached her hip. She wore a purple colored party gown that matched with her amethyst eyes. She had a wide grin plastered on her face.

Both teenager girls squealed in delight and hugged each other tightly, "FINALLY! I was getting sick of waiting for you!" Tulip said with a tinge of annoyance.

Lucy shook her head with the stupid grin on her face, "SORRY! But I have got EVEN better news! Guess what?! I got a job offer just TODAY!!"

'What?' Tulip blinked owlishly as she stared at her best friend with a weird look...They were JUST going to graduate today and she has ALREADY gotten a job placement?!

"Aww jealous? What was it again Ms...Rose? Sunflower? Dandy? Poppies?" Lucy teased with a grin. Tulip scowled half-heartedly and smacked her shoulder playfully, "My name's TULIP! Not those dumb flowers! And me being jealous?! HAH! You wish..." She scoffed in the end.

Both of their faces split into wide grins after that. Tulip asked curiously, "Well...congratulations...What company hired you anyway?"

Lucy frowned at that, "That's the problem...For me it's kind of a gamble Tulip...You see that they are that kind of super secret organization. They promised a good salary and information about their organization and what the job entails IF I accept the job. They were pretty tight-lipped about what I have to do if I accept the job...They just told me if I want to know then I would have to join first...I don't know what should I do..."

Tulip smiled gently at her best friend and patted her back, "Meh, it's your decision. Whatever you do I will have your back"

Lucy smiled back at her and held up her pinky finger, "Pinky swear?" Tulip giggled and wrapped up her finger with her own, "Pinky swear"
Flash back end...

"...When the graduation party was over then 3 people approached us. They were wearing black cloaks with the insignia of a massive R on them. They asked Lucy if she had decided whether she would join them or not...Lucy was always a adventurous soul...She liked new, mysterious things..." Tulip sighed audibly as a tear slid down her cheek while reciting the story...

"...She accepted their offer. It proved to be a fatal mistake on her part..." She wiped another tear and bit back a sob, "...Next morning when I woke up in my hostel...Lucy was long gone...She was nowhere to be seen...I searched the entire college and even tried calling her...I just couldn't contact her...I even went her home in Littleroot town of Hoenn to check up on her...I discovered that her parents were trying their best to search for their daughter too...It's like she disappeared from the face of the earth..."

She sighed again as she spoke, "Then...1 year later, about a year and a half from now...We got a news report. Do you know the incident in Kanto Electrical Power Plant far east of Cerulean City?"

Ash bobbed his head in 'yes' and spoke, "Yes...I had watched the news. Apparently some kind of bomb went out in their energy generator –"

Ash was interrupted by Tulip as she scowled, "Bullshit. That's the work of Lance. He didn't want the public to know what actually happened there. Let me tell you the real story..."