Pokemon Tech - Part 1!

Ash and Kirlia followed the origin of the voice in the mist and came upon a strange sight...

...There was a boy around Ash's age who was running on a treadmill while huffing and puffing signifying his tiredness. There were 4 other boys a little older than him who surrounded the younger boy. The older boys were bombarding the younger boy with many questions regarding pokemon, their habitats, feeding habits etc...

Ash stood a little far away from them watching with a raised eyebrow...The boy who looked REALLY tired started to flail his hands at Ash and yelled out, "HELP! PLEASE HELP!"

Ash raised both eyebrows as if to ask, 'I-am-supposed-to-help?' Ash turned to Kirlia with a shrug in a 'Well-Whatever' expression and walked towards the bullies...

The bullies started to laugh at the boy who was running on the treadmill, "AHAHAHAH! Such a pathetic pig you are Joe! Begging for help from strangers now?! AHAHAHAHA"

Ash frowned at the 4 of them and spoke, "I do not know you but I will not tolerate such injustice in front of my eyes. Go away" He stated calmly.

The bullies looked at each other as if to ask, 'Is-he-for-real?' and turned to Ash with their fists clenched, "Who the hell do you think you are brat?! Get the hell outta here! And what are you doing with that girly pokemon?! AHAHAHAHA"

Kirlia's eyebrows twitched as annoyance started to show on his face. Ash shook his head, "I neither have the time nor the patience to deal with delinquents such as you...Go away" That said Ash calmly walked towards the treadmill through the 4 bullies and switched off the running machine...

The bullies' faces reddened in obvious anger and one of them aimed a fist at Ash. Ash calmly raised his hand and caught the fist easily. He twisted his hand along with the bullies with an audible 'CRACK'...Oh dear that hurt...

"AAAAAAHHHHHH" The boy screamed in pain and agony of his broken arm and freed himself from Ash's iron grip with a wince...

The other 3 looked at him in shock and horror which was soon replaced with anger. All 3 of them looked at their downed friend and took out 3 pokeballs and released 3 of their pokemon...

A Sandshrew, a Pikachu and a Beedrill were the 3 pokemon that were released. Ash shook his head and mumbled about 'unruly delinquents' and motioned towards Kirlia.

Kirlia took a battle stance with his arms crossed over his chest and glistening pink eyes. The opposing three pokemon took their own stances and waited for orders from their masters...

Ash spoke first and took the opening shot, "Kirlia, use Double Team and surround them" Kirlia acknowledged the order and made numerous illusionary copies of himself which surrounded the three pokemon.

One of the bullies ordered his Sandshrew, "Sandshrew spin and use Sand Attack" The Sandshrew started to spin wildly on its heels and soon a huge dust cloud settled on the battlefield. The other two bullies coughed and snarled at the 3rd bully, "IDIOT! NOW WE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING AT ALL!!"

Ash took this opportunity and channeled some Aura into his eyes...Everything became clear through the sandstorm with his 'Aura Vision'. Ash smirked when he located the original Kirlia among his Double Team clones. Kirlia was just behind the Sandshrew ready to attack.

"Now Kirlia! Use Psybeam!" Ash ordered Kirlia. Kirlia focused psychic energy into his hands and soon a pinkish orb of light appeared between them. He thrust forward the ball of psychic energy and a beam formed from the orb which headed straight for Sandshrew.

The poor ground type couldn't even see the Psybeam coming due to the dust cloud that it made. And so with a shrill cry of, "SHHHRREEEWWW!" Apparently the Sandshrew was out of the battle.