Squirtle Squad - Part 3 : A Past Revealed

"...So...Those guys were after your lady friend over here and that's why you beat them up?"

"...Indeed Officer. We are old acquaintances...And I met up with her by chance in the Pokemon Center...She was about to go to the Pokemon Mart to buy some necessities when those men attacked...Fortunately I was there at the opportune moment and took care of them..." Ash smoothly lied without a hint of hesitation on his face as he turned to Sophia who was sitting aside him and gestured her with his eyes as if to say, 'Play along'

"...A-Ah yes Officer Jenny. I've known Ashy for a long time now!" Sophia got his signal and latched onto his arm for extra emphasis as she nervously spoke, "...Thanks to him those bad men couldn't do anything at all...He's my hero!!" She fake squealed and started to nuzzle Ash's cheek...

'...If I didn't know any better I would take this girl for a professional actor...' The lone aura user in the police station thought with a violent twitch of his eyebrows.

"...*sigh*Then is there any explanation for the deep cuts and gashes on the leader?" Officer Jenny asked the two teenagers in front of her with a sigh.

"...They are gangsters Officer. Getting into trouble is like their part time job...I think it's pretty normal for them to have scars and cuts and the like..." Ash lazily drawled, lying about who exactly had inflicted those cuts...

...Hey he wasn't some good guy who walks the cliché path of truthfulness and non-violence...He was a cold hearted lying bastard. Through and through.

"...Hmm that would make sense..." Officer Jenny mumbled to herself as she saw the trembling figures of those gangsters behind the bars, "...Okay Ash. Thanks a lot for getting these guys in here. I hope they would learn their lesson. And remember to be here at 10:00 AM sharp. I still need to catch those troublemaking Squirtles alright?"

"...Noted Officer..." Ash replied monotonously as he stood up with the blonde girl nervously following him. As soon as they got out of the police station they saw that it was still dark, just a few hours past midnight.

Ash turned to Sophia and rolled his eyes, "...Thanks for the save there Domino...And by the way...You are my prisoner now alright?" The laziness and sleepiness in his voice made Sophia actually choke on her breath...The way he said that made it seem as if he'd already captured her...

"...And before you ask when we were coming to the police station I asked my Kirlia to apply a psychic lock on you. So basically he can track you wherever you go. And it's not like you can defeat me in battle anyway...So it's better for you and your Meowth in your bag to stick with me for the time being...You give me info about Team Rocket bases and you'll be alright...Now stay quiet...I need to make a few calls..." Ash told her monotonously as he took out his Pokedex and dialed Tulip's number.

As Ash took out the Pokedex Sophia's eyes comically widened as a squeak erupted from the yellow bag on her back. He already knew about Meowth in her bag? Then did he also know about the bluish white egg in her bag that she was planning to smuggle to earn some cash? However before she could say something Ash's Pokedex rung up.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, click!

"...Ashy? *yawn* Is this you? What makes you call at such a horrendous time?" The sleepy voice of Tulip Carter greeted Ash on the phone.

"...Oh it's nothing too important I just did that for the shits and giggles of it...and to tell you that I've captured Domino..."

"ASHY! Mind your language! AND YOU JUST PRANK CALLED ME THIS LATE AT NIGHT?! – Wait...WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! YOU'VE CAPTURED DOMINO?!"