The Forest Of Troubles - Part 1

Ash Ketchum stood in front of the entrance to a rather dense looking forest with a calculative look on his face, a map in hands.

It has been one day since he had left Bill's Lighthouse. He now had the pokemon swap feature with him. He could swap pokemon that were currently with him any time. Although he could carry only six, he could change the compositions of his team according to his requirement by just pressing a button on his belt. What's more? The Pokemon stored in the pocket dimension were kept in a state of hibernation. They didn't even need to be fed. They could grow at a natural rate too.

Right now his team consisted of Luxray, Kirlia, Vibrava, Charmander, Bulbasaur and Mimikyu. Magikarp and Bagon, the weakest members of his team were inside the virtual storage of his belt.

Currently he was holding a map in front of him and thinking about the route to Vermillion and his mission. He still hasn't reported any Rocket activity in anywhere close to Bill's lighthouse...That could only mean...Team Rocket was also going towards Vermillion...And he was on their tails...

And this fucking forest was basically acting a hiding lair for them...With a grunt of annoyance with folded the map and kept it in his pocket...

He unclipped Bulbasaur's Pokeball and released him. He figured that a forest was Bulbasaur's natural environment. Perhaps the little pervert would enjoy travelling with him. And it felt good to have some company too.

'...Hey Ash. Why did you take me out? Are there any hot ladies in sight?' Bulbasaur asked with a giggle.

'...No Bulbasaur...There are no 'hot ladies' in sight, I felt like you'd enjoy a casual stroll through a forest where Team Rocket is waiting for us to slit our throats...Sound good?' Was the ever-so-snarky reply from the silver-streaked ravenette.

'Of cours – Wait...What...?' Bulbasaur's face paled as he contemplated what exactly Ash had just said.

'...Nah, just kidding. Come on, it's a forest, your natural home...I felt like you'll like it...And I wasn't kidding about having Team Rocket ahead of us though...Be vigilant 'kay?' Ash asked him.

Bulbasaur nodded seriously at Ash and spoke, '...Don't worry. I'll make sure to make good fertilizer out of cooling Rocket corpses...' Mm hm. The little grass poison pokemon was also good at decomposing organic matter into the humus of soil...And Ash couldn't leave any evidence that Rockets had been killed...So the solution? Use Bulbasaur's natural decomposing properties and decay them into the ground...Or tell Charmander to scatter Rocket ashes to the wind after incinerating them...Wow, that was dark...

Ash just shook his head and snorted...Ash would have kissed Giselle if he had known her Bulbasaur would serve as this absolute tank of a pervert...

...But then he imaged a brunette girl with a red aura surrounding her and fire in her eyes, with fists clenched and swishing menacingly at him...

...Sorry Giselle...No kisses for you...

With that Ash and Bulbasaur took their first steps into the forest...Little did they know exactly how much trouble was waiting inside for them...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Motherfucking son of a bitch!!"

Now...In normal conditions Ash wasn't the one to curse like a sailor...He did swear quite a few times but...Not that much alright?

But currently whoever he was cursing deserved every fuckin' bit of it. The entire forest that he had walked in was somehow booby-trapped with traps and pits. Currently we can see the silver-streaked boy hanging from the vine of a tree.