A Cold Hearted Bastard Who Just Looks Hot

Ash Ketchum was annoyed. Damn right he was.

That damned girl with bruised ego couldn't find anywhere to run to other than a fucking forest full of Pineco. And Ash Ketchum hated Pineco with a passion. Those damn bug pokemon were annoying.

"Pi ne ko pi" Ash suddenly heard from behind him. He felt a shiver run down his spine as he looked back to see a Pineco slinging down from a white silk thread from an upper branch of a tree...Right behind him.

"ARGH DIE!" He mustered as much force as he could in his arm and punched the Pineco straight in its face...Wait...Pineco didn't HAVE a face. Whatever. The bug pokemon flew to a tree and struck in its trunk.

The sheer force behind Ash's punch caused the tree to shake and even more Pineco fell down...on him.

Ash's eyes twitched. A second later a massive aura blast echoed throughout the forest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Did you really have to do that?'

'Yes'

'Did you really have to kill all those poor Pineco?'

'Luxio had a fine lunch atleast didn't he?'

'...Not my point...'

'Exactly'

'...*sigh*...'

A sigh escaped Kirlia's lips as he looked at his best friend. Kirlia STILL didn't know exactly WHY Ash hated Pineco with a passion. He had tried to get the information out of Ash many times...But that damned cold hearted asshole refused to give a single answer.

Ash Ketchum's eyebrows twitched again as he remembered the 'Pineco Incident' almost 5 years ago. The reason he hated ALL Pineco on earth.

Flashback...
Gary Oak had come to Ash's 8th birthday and gifted him a full set of clothes. A pair of boxers with Pineco prints along with a plain white vest. And a blue jeans with a light blue shirt.

When the party was over Ash decided to try on his outfit given to him by his current rival.

As soon as Ash came out of the wardrobe wearing the clothes he felt an itch...A small itch in his privates...

He could easily connect the dots together.
Gary Oak. Rivalry. Prank. Itching Powder. His underwear with Pineco print.

GOD DAMN IT!
Flashback...

Ash was brooding about his pending revenge on Gary when he heard several muffled crying voices coming from the west side of the forest. He extended his aura senses over to the area to check if it actually was Giselle.

Mm hm. That was Giselle alright. Ash Ketchum never forgot an Aura Signature that he once indentified.

Ash took a deep breath and walked towards the direction of the muffled crying noises. Soon he came across a cliffside to see the familiar figure of the girl sitting upon a boulder and crying her heart out.

Ash rolled his eyes. Ego was truly a dangerous emotion which was highly volatile. Bruised ego can make you make decisions that you will regret later on...It's better to get a reality check early on to prevent that from happening...

...And this girl definetly needed a reality check. She was merely a big fish in a pond. Out there in the ocean she is just a normal Magikarp. She needed to learn that even though she was the best battler at school she was merely an amateur in the real pokemon fights.