Vermillion City - Part 5

Surge Sparks stared at the figure of the silver-streaked ravenette with blue eyes in front of him with a frown etched on his face.

He tightly gripped the pokeball in his hands that belonged to his Zebstrika. The electric zebra pokemon was currently out cold on the battlefield with many thorny vines draped around it. A purple color was starting to form on its face that showed that the poison was spreading.

His side of the battlefield was littered by plants and vines of all kinds. There stood the figure of a medium sized blue-green pokemon with a pink flower bud on its back which had pulled down the sensory antennas on the corners of the field with its vines.

Ivysaur stood in the middle of the battlefield with a large grin on his face...There were green flames still lingering around him and his eyes were glowing an ethereal jade color. He'd finally accessed Overgrow again...This exhilarating feeling was so addictive to him.

Meanwhile on the right side of the battlefield Ash smiled. Bulbasaur had evolved...And now he has an even better tank on his team. Ash would always regret the fact that he couldn't catch the Squirtle that he'd wanted so much...OR else he would have the original Kanto Triad to boast about.

Ash shook his head out of those thoughts and turned to Bulbasaur as he spoke through their link, '...Congrats Bulba – I mean Ivysaur...'

'Screw congrats! I'm getting that premium Yuri Edition right?!' Ash received the excited question from Ivysaur. The aura user chuckled to himself quietly as he shook his head...His Ivysaur pokemon was a pervert to the core of the heart. Period.

'...Yes. Yes you are...' Ash answered Ivysaur's question.

Ivysaur's lecherous grin could have made the god of perverts jealous as soon as he heard that. Oh he could already imagine those juicy jugs smashing into each other and the sultry moans –

Before Ivysaur's thoughts could go any further a white light flashed through the field as Surge recalled his Zebstrika.

"ZEBSTRIKA CAN NO LONGER BATTLE! THE FIRST MATCH GOES TO ASH KETCHUM!!" The referee announced loudly.

Surge quickly pocketed the pokeball and took out another as he spoke, "...I've certainly underestimated you Ash...But I won't make the same mistake twice...Go Magneton!!"

A pokemon resembling 3 magnet pokemon struck together came out of his pokeball and started to float above those purple vines around the battlefield.

'...Hmm...Just as Meowth predicted...A Magneton...No worries. A Magneton is steel and electric type, something that Vibrava can handle with ease...I'll just have to make sure that Vibrava stays away from those vines...' Ash thought to himself before he took out Ivysaur's pokeball and recalled him into it.

Ash pulled out another pokeball containing Vibrava and released her. Surge's face crinkled into amusement when he gazed at the ground dragon type pokemon doing flips in the air while buzzing around its wings.

'...I don't even want to know where the hell this kid got a VIBRAVA this far from its home in Hoenn desert. Oh well...This will be a tough battle...' The blonde haired gym leader thought to himself with a frown.

When no one took the initiative Ash turned to Vibrava as he spoke through their link, '...Vibrava, as you can see, we're in a gym battle. That's a steel and electric type Magneton. We just need to avoid EACH AND EVERY Tri-Attack. Tri Attack has a Ice attribute to it along with Fire and Electric. I'm quite sure that you can win. Just one Earth Power will be enough to deal with it...Unless it has the Sturdy Ability...'