••тєαѕєя••

"Move away from me

"Move away from me." Jia said sternly not really having any of his bullsh*t talk. 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE?! WONDER WOMAN?! DO YOU HAVE ANY FKING IDEA WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN IF WE DIDN'T REACH THERE ON TIME?!" Seojoon shouted back furiously as his mind was full of things that could've happened if they hadn't reached to rescue her on time. 

"Take it easy, Seojoon. Calm down." Taemin said in a low voice clearly not in favor of either of them. 

"Are you seriously telling me to calm down?! Take a look at all of us! Just because of her stupid stunt, see what we had to go through!" Seojoon growled staring at the blood stained shirt of Taemin finally moving away from her. 

"AND YOU! JUST BECAUSE WE TREAT YOU WELL DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE ON A MINI VACA-"
"STOP FKING SHOUTING AT ME!" Jia shouted back having enough of their sh*t cutting his sentence. 

••The secrets were finally unfolded. The mysteries were finally solved. And the questions were finally answered. Jia no longer had anything to do with them...with him... But little did she knew that there was something more to this which was yet to be discovered••

_____________

"If you decide to turn your back to me now...I hope it stays the same way in future too... Cause second chances are not really something that I fancy doing." Jia spoke with her eyes dead staring in his teary ones.

She has accepted him.

But he himself hasn't yet.

He has caused many mishappenings.. knowingly or unknowingly... for something right or wrong... But he is a culprit.

And a culprit doesn't deserve her.

A culprit doesn't deserve anything. 

But maybe a culprit has once also been a victim?

••For a moment, he had thought that neither her world nor his world matters if they could have each other. But soon he understood that the difference between their worlds was way too big for him to be able to adjust and embrace••

{A/n : So here's the teaser of this book!
I hope you all enjoy your time reading this book!
Consider giving this a vote if you liked the teaser!
And also let me know your thoughts about this by your comments! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡}