Chapter 8: ~Mr. All Might And Me~

This has been the journey so far...

The Symbol of Peace demands the Corpse's time

The Symbol of Peace demands the Corpse's time... The small human felt safe with the Number One hero around... But the Corpse... Has an example to share~

-Crow Father.

All Might: Why the big rush? Small talk won't hurt anybody, right?

(y/n): Talk, huh? Alright, we can talk.

You said, being in the grasp of The Symbol of Peace as the young boy from before, Izuku Midoriya stood behind All Might.

Izuku: C-Careful, All Might... He's the one planning on killing you.

All Might: No need to be worried, Young Midoriya! Just a small chatter is all, no need to get physical unless it's necessary.

(y/n): You holding me by my collar's physical.

All Might: That's an exception.

The Hero replied as you glared at him... Seeing like a permanent smile on his face as you turn towards Midoriya, causing him to flinch a bit before All Might began.

All Might: So, I heard that you were scheming in gathering a group of villains to kill me, is that right?

(y/n): That's a stupid idea. Everyone knows that you can take down a large group of Powered Villains. Who said that?

All Might: Oh you don't need to worry about-

(y/n): I already know who it is, dimwit~

You lied as you smirked, you looked back at Izuku with a small sense of annoyance, All Might shook his fingers in front of you as he began.

All Might: Now now, you won't be hurting this boy anymore. And this time I won't let you go so easily now that I got a taste of what your Quirk can possibly be.

(y/n): Oh so you think you know what I'm capable of, huh~?

You stared at All Might with a sinister grin as All Might whispers to himself.

All Might: Sheesh, you got a scary look on ya.

Izuku: B-Be careful, he could be planning something!

Izuku shouted, feeling a bit concerned as All Might turns his head to Izuku.

All Might: Don't worry, I have this under control.

He gives him a thumbs up, unaware that you lifted your knees up and threw a kick across his face, staggering him as you escaped from his grasp before landing on the ground on all fours.

(y/n): Well kid... I guess I'll have to kill you for ruining my surprise!

You lunge towards the boy, unfortunately he couldn't do anything to counter or avoid... But that's to the Symbol of Peace, his speed saved him, grabbing him and carried him away from your pounce as your fingers dug into the ground... And a powerful explosion erupted causing All Might to shield Izuku from the explosion.

[Timeskip with (y/n) standing in a forest with opened arms, commanding and army of powerful, experimented test subjects.]

All Might: Did he had explosives strapped onto him? Are you alright, Young Midoriya?

Izuku: I'm fine, All Might...

The smoke was beginning to clear out... All Might managed to shield Izuku from the blast as his coat was no longer on him but his white shirt...

All Might begins to stand up high and mighty as he looks down at Izuku.

All Might: Well best if we see if that boy survived that explosion... I highly doubt it unfortunately.

Izuku: U-Uh... All Might?

Izuku was shaking before All Might, the Hero raised an eyebrow before realizing that he was looking right over him... The Symbol of Peace looks over his shoulder... And his eyes widens.

All Might: W-What?!

Before All Might's eyes... A massive spiked pillar was seen, at least three stories high with jagged blades spread outwards... You stood on one of the blades with a smile and looked down at the Hero.

All Might: What kind of Quirk...?!

(y/n): Still think you know what I'm capable of? Highly doubt it but I'll give you credit for saving the boy and surviving. However this is where we part ways the second time... But I promise you, All Might... I won't leave without your head removed from your corpse the next time we meet~ I just think now isn't the perfect place or time for your death~ HAHAHAHA!!!

And with one quick spin, you instantly vanished like a magician... Unfortunately for All Might, there was no way he can try and track you down...

Soon everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.