Chapter 20: Laughter In The Face Of The Innocent.

This has been the journey so far...

With the Corpse smiling down on the weak students, he takes yet another life

With the Corpse smiling down on the weak students, he takes yet another life. His temptations on playing with his prey has overtaken his mind... And playtime continued.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Hehehe~ That was nice~

You said, standing over a bloody pool that you created with Satou's body... His hand and feet hanging right out of the pool of blood as the fallen hero "Thirteen" quietly spoke with Ochako and Mina beside her.

Thirteen: You kids... Need to run away... From here...

But no reply was given as Mina was looking away while Ochako stared at the bloody pool of Satou... Hanta was nowhere near the girls as he stood there in fear, unable to move as he sees you turn towards the girls.

(y/n): Hmm... I know for a fact that this will slightly haunt me in the future... But I need to remember that this realm isn't the same one as before. Well no use in thinking about turning back now, I have a job to do.

You began making your way towards the three girls... As you were making your way towards them, Uraraka noticed you coming towards them... And without even thinking or hesitation, she immediately got up, as if she's about to do something.

(y/n): Uraraka? My Gravity Friend, actually going to try and fight? You can try, but you'll only fail.

You continued to walk towards them... But before you were close to them, something suddenly wraps around your many right arms.

(y/n): Hmm?

You look towards your seven right arms, seeing tape wrapped around all seven of them before you looked over your shoulder and spotted Hanta, using his Tape Quirk to stop you.

(y/n): Should have ran away when you had the chance. Now you just chose death.

However you heard footsteps coming towards you before feeling a pair of hands lay on your chest. Looking forward, you see Uraraka has placed her hands on you before your whole bloody flashed a pink aura for a second. She then shouted desperately.

Uraraka: NOW!!!

Hanta: O-OK!!!

Hanta grabs onto the tape that's attached to your arm as he attempts to swing you into the air...

...

...

...

But you didn't even budge... Hanta was confused as he was certain he saw Uraraka used her quirk on you... He looks towards your direction as he sees you grab onto Uraraka's arm with your left hand. You only stared at Ochako, using Aizawa's quirk before speaking.

(y/n): Your quirk is truly fascinating, powerful even. If only you knew how to APPLY Gravity, to beat firecracker during that fight. This will hurt.

You let go of Ochako's arm before knocking her out with a left palm to the nose, sending her flying and landing next to Thirteen and Ashido... Ashido was in horrors a she rushes over to her friend's unconscious body. You turn towards Hanta and just used your seven right arm to grab the tape and swung him off the edge of the entrance.

(y/n): Honestly don't care if he survives.

Thirteen: Y-You... You monster...

You hear Thirteen's voice, seeing her still lying on the ground, you make your way towards her without replying.

Thirteen: You killed... Those kids... Without hesitation...

(y/n): I knooowww, hurts my heart too. But a job's a job.

You then stood before the Pro Hero, just looking down and ignoring Ashido who is holding onto the unconscious Ochako. You then began.

(y/n): What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Thirteen: W-What...?

(y/n): You know, spooky movies. Have any favorites?

Thirteen: I don't... Understand-

Suddenly you slammed a DVD case in front of her view before you spoke in an exciting yet sadistic manner.

(y/n): CAUSE I JUST GOT AN IDEA OF WHAT I WANNA DO TO YOU!!!

After shouting in her face, your entire body bursts open, bones, organs and flesh are seen from the inside, your entire torn and unrecognizable body moved over Thirteen's body, unable to move at all as the back side of her suit seem to be torn open... She was exposed and your opportunity was right there.

(y/n): LETS BECOME AS ONE!!!

As your whole body reaches towards the air, you slammed yourself down onto Thirteen's body, blood splattered and spreads, Mina screamed in terror by the amount of blood and flesh being everywhere as she held tight to Ochako.

...

...

...

After the silence take over, poor Mina was covered in blood, as well as Ochako... Mina slowly opens her eyes before seeing a pair of familiar yellow boots in front of her...

???: Do I... Look pretty~?

Ashido's eyes slowly moves up... Seeing the rest of what's recognized as Thirteen's body... However inside the visor were multiple glowing eyes, the right arm sleeve is gone completely, revealing two arms while half the body is soaked in blood from the inside...

(y/n): Do you like it? Heheheheheh~

You're voice was clearly heard and it was clear that Thirteen was no more.

(y/n): Lets get messy~ Eh?

However, before you could make your way back to All Might, something wraps around your feet... Looking down, you and Mina spotted Shouji, missing his right arm and leg as he does the very best he can to slow you down by using his left arm instead.

(y/n): Shoujiiii, my Octo friend! Mind being a test dummy for a second?

You kneel down, you hovered one of your right hand over Shouji's head and the other over his left. You then hovered your left hand over his right and began.

(y/n): Rate the pain from one to ten~

And in an instant, three orbs of Black Holes appeared in your hands and Shouji's head disintegrated into bits as they were sucked into each Black Hole orbs before the rest of his body and even the floor he was laying on became a small crater now before everything fades to black...

(y/n): Beautiful~

And so, the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is badly damaged and Ashido's screams were heard.