Chapter 4: An... Unexpeted Way Of Meeting Your Favorite.

This has been the journey so far...

The corpse has found a suitable ally

The corpse has found a suitable ally... He gives the villain a valuable deal to join his pack of villainous wolves... But in the end... His wish... Came to him.

-Crow Father.

???: I'm listening.

(y/n): Heheheheheh~ This is wonderful~

The fire continues to spread across the small street... The slug villain was now interested in what you have ti say and offer... And the boy continued to set off explosions left and right... Soon you took a step forward and looked at the boy... He looks at you... And seeing his angered eyes seems... Interesting.

(y/n): Got a nice catch, huh?

???: Why thank you! He's the perfect hostage to use to get away. So tell me, about this little group of yours.

(y/n): Simple. We're searching for those who have the same desires to shine, to shed blood... And the only person who's in our way... Is that damn Symbol of Peace.

???: All Might.

(y/n): And if we all surrounded him, lower his guard... I promise you, you'll wander these streets without a hero ever getting in your way~

???: Hahaha I like the sound of that!

(y/n): I'll take that you're interested~ I'll help you get out of this sh*tty situation. Buuuut...

You then turn towards the blonde... You took a step forward and grabbed his head...

???: GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!

The boy unleashed a nasty explosion... It managed to hit you... However... When the smoke cleared... The boy's eyes widens... Seeing you absorbed the blast... And you gave the boy a smile.

(y/n): HOHOHOHOHO~ You have an amazing power! But unfortunately that didn't do jack sh*t to me~ now then...

You then grabbed the boy's head once more before your other hand grew I to a large claw...

(y/n): I'm going to enjoy turning you into a bloody message~ eh?

However... Before you could leave a lovely message behind and take your new ally with... A backpack was seen... Being thrown towards you and the slug... As the backpack smacks into the villain, school materials flew out of the bag as those note books and pencils hit you right in the eye.

(y/n): Oh you mother...

You took a step back... You shook your head, confused as to why a random school backpack came out of no where...

(y/n): Who thought that was a good idea to throw some fu... You.

You opened your eyes... And before you... Was the powerless boy who is trying to save the the blonde by digging through the slug... But was unable to make any progress.

(y/n): Oh if it isn't little Got-No-Power~ Oh well... I gave you mercy...

You took a step forward and raised your right claw... The boy kept digging... And you finished your words.

(y/n): Guess you really want to die.

???: STOP RIGHT THERE, VILLAIN!

(y/n): Hmm?

A heroic voice was heard... And as you turn your head... A fist connects to your face.

[Timeskip with (y/n) placing a hand on Shigaraki's shoulders as he was scratching his neck with frustration.]

???: STOP RIGHT THERE, VILLAIN!

(y/n): Eh?

A fist connects to your face, you were launched backward before you landed on your feet...

(y/n): Who the hell... Huh?

And to your eyes... You saw a wish come true... You witnessed a large, muscular man grab both the powerless boy and the blonde boy, pulled them out of danger before delivering a powerful punch...

???: DETROIT SMASH!!!

And with that punch... A powerful wind blasted the fire in the street... And it blasted the slug villain away as you dug your fingers into the ground.

(y/n): It's... It's him! The Symbol of Peace!

As the powerful wind soon vanished... You were the only one standing... The slug villain was no where to be seen... You then stand on your feet... As you now stand before the one you waited for.

(y/n): All Might~

You smiled... Before seeing the Symbol of Peace in person... His smile... His blonde hair... His powerful body...

All Might: Don't fear kids! Cause I am here!

(y/n): Yes you are...

And as your smile changes to a serious look... Everything fades to black...

(y/n): Now show me your power, Hero!

And the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.