Chapter 9: And So... The Excitement Rises.

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse vanished with a smile upon his face

The Corpse vanished with a smile upon his face... He leaves the Hero and Child to continue his plan on terrorizing an Academy... But a newer plan rises.

-Crow Father.

Kurogiri: If I must suggest, it would be best if you stayed here in the meantime. After all we still haven't chosen a Game Plan yet.

(y/n): Hehehe~ You're right... But I have finally chose an Academy to target~

You replied, sitting on a chair within your little hideout as Kurogiri stood behind the stand, serving you a cup of vodka as he asks.

Kurogiri: Have you chosen an Academy?

(y/n): UA Academy~

Kurogiri: What made you choose UA when we don't have much information?

(y/n): Well we know for a fact that Loud Mouth and P*rno Lady teaches in that Academy. So that's a start~

You took a sip from the cup of Vodka as Kurogiri nods at your reply, standing there as the room goes quiet. You sighed before putting the empty glass down and looked at Kurogiri.

(y/n): So... Any news while I was gone?

Kurogiri: I have one actually.

(y/n): Lets hear it.

Kurogiri: We have information on our... "Test Subject" has been a clean success.

(y/n): You mean that whole thing about making someone a brainless killing machine with multiple quirks?

You asked with curiosity on your mind as Kurogiri answered your question.

Kurogiri: Indeed, he is ready whenever you need him.

(y/n): Hmm... Not going to tell me what sort of power they gave him? Actually, nevermind I want to see him in action.

You closed your eyes, letting the silence take over before looking up at Kurogiri.

(y/n): Kuro.

Kurogiri: Hmm?

(y/n): Why do you act so formal around me? It's as if I'm some sort of god before you.

Kurogiri: Sir, when we fist met, I thought you were a simple brat with no strong quirk. But when you proved us wrong, I had to show respect as you are my master.

You stared at Kurogiri before looking down and began.

(y/n): Don't treat me like some kind of god or master. See me as a friend, I don't like being called king and such. I see you and Shigi as my friends now that we're working together. Why do you think I asked if yore alright every now and then?

Kurogiri was silent after hearing you... He then closed his yellow eyes and bowed.

Kurogiri: I'll do my best, (y/n).

[Timeskip with (y/n) crossing his arms with a sinister grin with Tomura and Kurogiri standing beside him.]

Silence fills within the hideout as the sun fell and the moon hovers the night sky... The front door opens as Tomura Shigaraki walks in, putting his hood down as he began.

Shigaraki: Hey, Kurogiri, has Master returned yet?

Kurogiri: Sshhh...

Tomura raises his head with a curious look on his face as why there needs to be silence... He then spotted you sitting on a chair, using what appears to be a old fashion phone as it was glowing green... Shigaraki blinks his eyes before walking up to you and sat down in front of you as you began.

(y/n): Wade?

???: (y/n)? (yyyyy/nnnn) how you been?

(y/n): I need you to do me a favor.

???: Oh good to see you too I guess...

(y/n): Assuming your where I need you to be, can you find a journal in one of the drawers?

???: Oh sure sure sure... Uhm... Does it have "Clem's Journal" written on it?

(y/n): Yes~ I need it to... "Recreate" some things~

???: Ok... I don't want to know what your plans are... But I'll have that Old Crow man help me send you this book. Soooooo... Any girls yet-

You hung up the phone as it disappears... A smug look was on your face as you lean back... Shigaraki then asks.

Shigaraki: What were you doing?

(y/n): We got step one done. Which is choosing an academy to terrorize... As for step two? Heheheheheh~ Just you wait~ I have sooo much ideas~

And with that said... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.