Chapter 10: A Horror Waits For A Scare.

This has been the journey so far...

As time slowly marches forward... The Corpse took his time to form his plans and turn them to reality... Soon, the time has soon come... Starting with Choas at the USJ...

-Crow Father.

Shigaraki: I've gone through all the trouble to bring in some friends... And we're only greeted by someone else and not All Might? This is annoying...

USJ... A location known to train new heroes to rescue civilians during environmental chaos... A group of Students are seen near the entrance... Two Pro Heroes... And in the Center was a massive group of Villains... Kurogiri and Shigaraki stood in the very center as Kuro leans towards Shigaraki and asked.

Kurogiri: Are you sure attacking now before (y/n)'s Orders was a good idea?

Shigaraki: He won't mind, I'm sure. However... I'm wondering where the hell All Might is?

Kurogiri: Hmm... I'm more concerned about (y/n). If he realizes that we started without him, he could be rather unhappy.

Shigaraki turns to Kurogiri before speaking.

Shigaraki: Like I said, he won't mind. Just follow the plans, I'm sure he'll be grateful.

Kurogiri: ...

After a small silence, Kirogiri warps his way to deal with the students, leaving Shigaraki in the Center as he watches a Pro hero come to the Scene to deal with the Villains on his own.

Shigaraki slowly looks up at the Ceiling of USJ... Thinking to himself while the Pro Hero handles the low class Villians.

Shigaraki: He'll appreciate this... I'm sure of it...

...

...

...

(y/n): A lovely day... Would be more lovelier if those two didn't go on without me this early...

Just on top of USJ... You were walking on the ceiling, making your way towards the very center of the massive building as you were being followed by a large fellow. Soon you made it to the top, kneeling down before punching a hole on the ground... Now taking a peak inside as you see a single Hero fight off waves of Villains... Shigaraki standing in the Center and Kurogiri warping the students in random parts of USJ.

(y/n): Well I'll be damned. They're actually following the Plan, lovely day its getting to be.

You then turn your head towards the Large Fellow, smiling before you asked a question.

(y/n): Well then "Nomu", are you ready to make an entrance?

...

...

...

(y/n): I'll take that as a yes, big guy. Lets just wait a bit, shall we?

[Timeskip with (y/n) sitting on top of a wrecked car, looking towards the destruction he left behind with a proud smile.]

???: Looks like that guy had a warping quirk and scattered everyone across USJ... But...

Within a USJ... A large pool with a small Ship is seen with three UA students on board... One was rather... Familiar...

Izuku's Mind: Why would they send Asui here?

Young Izuku Midoriya... A student in UA, standing on the same ship with two of his Classmate... He turns towards the girl in a green hero costume, before he continues to question...

Izuku's Mind: It doesn't make sense...

Izuku looks over from the ship... Seeing Villains waiting for them in the waters, surrounding the ship as Izuku stays in cover.

Izuku: Hmm... How are we supposed to... Huh?

Suddenly from a distance, Izuku heard a noise from up above... He looks up as he sees a hole in USJ's ceiling... And his eyes widens before seeing someone familiar before that someone crashed into the ground near Shigaraki...

...

...

...

???: Shigaraki...

Shigaraki: (y/n)?

Shigaraki began, looking towards the smoke before seeing two large shadowy figures within... Your voice was then heard.

(y/n): What's with this lovely surprise? Already doing the first half of the plan i see.

Shigaraki smirks underneath the Hand on his face.

Shigaraki: I knew you'd like it.

As you merge from the smoke and stood next to Shigaraki with the Large Fellow behind you, you look towards the Pro Hero, fighting the low class villains... He had long black hair, a pair of goggles and a long scarf... You pointed towards him and asked.

(y/n); Who's this? I thought All Might would be here.

Shigaraki: We thought so too... But it looks like there was a change of plans on their side... As for this Pro Hero, this is Eraser Head.

(y/n): Ooooh... I heard so little of him.

Shigaraki: Would you mind if I took care of him?

Shigaraki asked, you turn towards him and just gestured him to do so.

(y/n): Do as you please, whatever gets that damn Symbol of Peace out here, then do it. Use the Nomu if you'd like.

Without Shigaraki saying a word, he makes his way towards "Eraser Head" to introduce himself as you stood there and watched...

Meanwhile, a young boy was watching from afar, on a boy as his eyes shakens in fear... Seeing you hear as he stared from a distance before you turn your eyes to the corner and stared right back as Izuku's eyes before everything fades to black...

And the title "My Hero Academia" Appeared as the title is covered in blood and silence fills the air.