Chapter 21: The Numbers Are Falling But Soon Rises~

This has been the journey so far...

With the death of more Students fall in the hands of the Corpse, hope seem to be lost

With the death of more Students fall in the hands of the Corpse, hope seem to be lost... But before the Corpse could form a new plan... The Symbol of Peace chases the Corpse...

-Crow Father.

"Many have praised him for accomplishing the task without waste... Others scold him for taking too much time... But the Chared Council cares not... As the Chared Council said to the Consumer of Souls."

Charred Council: Your Duty to restore the Dark in this realm is a simple task. Take the time at hand, but do NOT return till you have restored the realm's balance... Or we have no choice but to end Humanity so it may start anew.

...

...

...

(y/n): Hmm... Such a beautiful piece of power~

You said, looking at your left arm which belongs to Thirteen who you forcefully fused your body with... Closing and opening your hand, you smiled underneath the visor as your many eyes blinked.

(y/n): Oh how fun it is to collect Souls and Powers~ I can do some much with them~ Mix and Match, oh how lovely~ Hmm?

You hear footsteps, turning your head, you see Ashido carefully carrying Ochako down the stairs to find a safe hiding spot... You watched the Pink Girl hurry with her unconscious friend... You turn towards her and think.

(y/n)'s Mind: Run... I don't think I wanna see you in danger. So please don't try to be a hero and stop me.

You lifted your head, not seeing All Might from a distance, nor do you see your Nomu...

(y/n): No surprise if he beaten it again.

There was silence in the air as you decided to take a deep breath and closed your many eyes... Suddenly a gust of wind blows passed you as you opened your eyes... And they widen as All Might was right in front of you, charging up one hell of a punch with an unhappy look.

(y/n): OH SH-

With a punch to the gut, you flew towards the entrance... And finally outside of USJ... A student and several Pro Heroes witnessed the explosion from outside as the Student with Glasses began.

???: Oh no! Please tell me everyone is alright!

???: IIDA!!!

The boy and the rest of the Pro Heroes who he brought towards the blasted Entrance... Seeing All Might, filled with steam and ordered the boy.

All Might: USE YOUR QUIRK TO ESCORT EVERYONE OUT OF USJ!!! THIS ISN'T A VILLAIN WE'RE DEALING WITH... I JUST NEED CEMENTOSS, MIDNIGHT AND SNIPE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS!

[Timeskip with Izuku and Bakugou, both standing in the dark before a large pair of eyes stared down on them.]

Midnight: What ARE we really dealing with here?

All Might: I don't know... *Cough* But it's not human... It killed some of the students... And now he took Thirteen's life...

Outside of USJ with the chaos has calmed...the surviving Students of UA were escorted outside, the injured were taking care of by the Pros while police reinforcement were called and on their way... A cement hero, "Cementoss" was creating a concrete tomb on your unconscious body... The Hero began...

Cementoss: Not Human?

All Might: I don't know what he is... But if HE sent him here... No... I don't know what to think... That guy is a MONSTER... *Cough*

The Symbol of Peace said, kneeling down as he has lost his Heroic form... Thankfully Cementoss has already form a concrete wall around him, Snipe, All Might and Midnight so that the kids don't see his true form...

Midnight: He looks like a simple kid... Yet he did all this? Alone?

All Might: No... Not alone... He has a small army of thugs... Their all out cold inside USJ. Once we get one of them to talk we might know who sent... This thing? I don't even know what to call him. Hmm?

Suddenly All Might and everyone outside heard something from the USJ... Screams were hears as well and... Splattering sounds? The students were scared to know what it is as Izuku began...

Izuku: What...?

Ashido: Oh don't tell me that there's a SECOND monster!

All Might: Snipe! Go see what it is!

Snipe: I'm on it!

Midnight: Could it be that thing you were fighting besides the kid?

All Might: Impossible, I launched that Nomu away from here! There's no...

Snipe: ALL MIGHT!

All Might, Midnight and Cementoss turn their heads towards Snipe who was standing in the entrance... He then reported.

Snipe: THE VILLAINS! THEY'RE EXPLODING!

All Might: W-What?!

???: Hehehe~ As expected from the Corpse~

Midnight, All Might and Cementoss turned their heads... Seeing a strange ghostly creature, hovering over the tomb that is sealing you.

 Seeing a strange ghostly creature, hovering over the tomb that is sealing you

All Might: W-What the...

???: Don't mind me~ Just here to make sure the Charred Council's favorite isn't making a fool out of himself. *Deep Breath*

The Ghostly Creature turns towards you in the floor.

???: WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!? YOURE SUPPOSE TO BE KILLING AND... KILLING, NOT GETTING YOUR ASS HANDED BY SIMPLE MORONS!!! OHHH I GET IT, IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL BASICALLY YOUR "FAMILY" BUT GUESS WHAT?!? NOT IN THIS REALM THEY'RE NOT!!! SO DO ME AND THE CHARRED COUNCIL A FAVOR AND BOTTLE UP ALL THOSE LOVELY HAPPY MEMORIES AND DUMP THEM INTO THE PAST!!! YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO!!!

The Ghostly creature shouted as All Might, Midnight and Cememtoss watched the ghostly creature scream... Unsure of what to do... However the tomb began to shake and crack... And your voice was heard...

(y/n): No... For once... You're right...

Suddenly you burst from the concrete floor and immediately appeared beside All Might with a hand on his side, digging your fingers into his skin...

(y/n): I'LL TAKE ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES OF YOU GUYS...

And with one swing, you sliced All Might's side... His weak spot as everything fades to black...

(y/n): AND THROW THEM ASIDE!!!

And silence fills the air as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared... Blood splatters on the title... And faint laughter was heard.