Chapter 3: The Unexpected Chain Of Events.

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse has found a worthy info

The Corpse has found a worthy info... He takes this time to form a plan on the way back... But once he steps within a crowd... A Villain caused chaos...

-Crow Father.

(y/n): ~You once said, I wished you dead... You sinneeerrrr~

The warm sun remains above your (h/c) hair... You were walking down a small street, stores were open and a few people wandering around as you sing to yourself... A smile on your face knowing that the boy from a few hours ago... Made your job a bit easier.

(y/n): ~I'll never be more than a wolf at your door... For dinner~

You continued to sing in a smile before standing in the center of the street... You slowly raised your head, showing your eyes before they soon glow a dark green color.

(y/n): ~And if I see... You around... Like a ghost in this town... You lair~

You then slowly began to raise your hands... Letting a few green electricity course through your arm...

(y/n): ~I'll leave with your head... Oh I'll leave you for dead... Sire~

And just as your about to unleash minor hell... An explosion was heard...  And you weren't the one who caused the explosion.

(y/n): Hmm?

You lowered your arms, turn your head to the side before seeing a spark within a dark alley way. Everyone around you heard the explosion as they all look down the alleyway.

???: What was that?

You only stared at the alleyway before another explosion... This time the blast was aim towards outwards the alleyway... Causing some destruction as the civilians that were around you was caught by the explosion... You only raised a hand, blocking the blast from even hurting you...

(y/n): A villain? Please tell me this one's worth.

Soon the blast stopped, fire and a few buildings were caught on fire are seen as surviving civilians began to run away from the danger... You lowered your hand, you raised an eyebrow before seeing a large slug villain... Holding a blonde kid hostage as the kid begins creating more explosions in his hands... You tilt your head... And asked.

(y/n): Ah hell... Who's the villain here? The angry child or the slug? Tch... Guess I'll have to watch.

[Timeskip with (y/n) walking down a hall... Students are seen... Walking passed him as he held a suspicious smile on his face.]

An hour has past as the heroes have arrived... But with the blonde kid creating none stop explosions... They were unable to get lose to the villain or the kid... You... Were standing on the other side, watching the destruction before you up close... The villain didn't realize that you're just standing right behind him...

(y/n): Hmm... Ah I get it... The big slug is the villain...

???: Hey!

You looked over your shoulder, hearing a females call as you see the Giant Hero from way before... She couldn't fit in the small street due to her THICC-

[BEEP]

Due to her large size in height... However she still tries... She takes a step in and extends her massive hand as she shouts.

???: Quick, get on my hand! I'll get you out of there.

(y/n): ...

You didn't replied or even did what she said...

???: Come on!

You stared at her eyes... And without hesitation, you pointed a finger at her and blasted a massive beam of green electricity at her chest... Causing her to fall backwards as she crashes into a few buildings... The slug villain managed to hear this... His eyes moves around its slug body and sees you...

???: Who the hell are you?

You looked over your shoulder... You smiled and turn towards him while the blonde boy continues to struggle.

(y/n): Who am I? Why... I'm someone who's here to offer you something worth your time. Someone like you is much needed.

???: Oh really? And what makes you think I'm interested?

The slug asked, chaos continues as the Heroes are still unable to get near... You looked at the Villain... And answered.

(y/n): I don't know... Ever wanted to be in a huge group of villains who are willing to kill heroes? Especially... The Symbol of Peace~?

And as the question was asked... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood... And faint laughter was heard.