Chapter 14: A Death Wish Come True.

This has been the journey so far...

The Symbol of peace challenged the Soul Consumer

The Symbol of peace challenged the Soul Consumer... His patient was no more... Now it is up to the Corpse to remind the Hero of who's truly in danger.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): So you want a two on one fight, huh? I'll grant your wish... WITH A PRICE!!!

You shouted, delivering a quick kick to All Might's chest, launching him away from you as you clenched your fists, seeing All Might now taking a stance after a quick recover.

All Might: Bring it on then! Show me that you aren't a coward, hiding behind that Nomu of yours.

You gritted your teeth before raising your fists up and rushed towards All Might in incredible speed. All Might reeled back his fist before the two of you clashed fists, creating a shockwave, nearly lifting Izuku from the ground as All Might spoke with a huge smile that he always have.

All Might: Not bad, Kid! What other tricks do you have hiding under your sleeves?

(y/n): Of course! NOMU, DISTRACT HIM!!!

You immediately moved out of the way as Nomu quickly appeared in front of All Might as the two began trading mighty blows. Meanwhile, you quickly slid around All Might, now standing behind him before leaping towards the air.

(y/n): Keep count on how many "Quirks" I have, Hero!

You placed your hands in front of you before putting them behind you as dark purple energy courses through your arms... As All Might continued to trade punches, All Might managed to dodge Nomu's punch and grabbed his arm, throwing the Nomu towards you before you blasted a dark purple beam into the Nomu. The beam immediately pushed Nomu into the ground after All Might got out of the way, creating an explosion... All Might looks up at you and taunted.

All Might: Well isn't that unfortunate. You just killed your big friend!

(y/n): That may be true but check again, you dumb blonde.

All Might: Huh?

All Might quickly turned around, seeing Nomu was getting up from the ground as it had a massive hole in its chest... However the hole began to regenerate... Shocking All Might as you smirked.

(y/n): How unfortunate for you. My friend just survived~

You slowly descend to the ground as All Might took his stance... Waiting for you or the Nomu to attack...

(y/n): I'm gonna enjoy seeing you bleed, All Might~

You slowly raised both hands, black ice covers your arms as a smile is seen on your face as Nomu lets out a screech.

(y/n): Lets continue, shall we~?

[Timeskip with (y/n) raising his hands, lifting a dark red orb into the dark skies as he closed his eyes.]

Chaos is heard within USJ... Izuku managed to sneak away from the battle while carrying Tsu who is unconscious on his back... Seconds later, Izuku placed her up against a tree as he looked over at the chaos.

Izuku: Now to try and get Mr. Aizawa.

Izuku carefully makes his way back into the field to bring back Eraser Head... Within the battle, You and All Might clashed hands, fingers intertwined as you both struggle to push one another.

(y/n): WHERE'S THAT SMILE NOW, ALL MIGHT? IT'S AS IF YOU'RE HAVING A HARD TIME~!

As you smirked, you placed a foot on All Might's knees and climbed up on him before delivering a nasty headbutt to All Might... The Symbol of Peace staggers before Nomu came in and swung a powerful punch into his left side... All Might grunted from the pain...

All Might's Mind: D-Damn! He got my weak spot!

You then places your feet on Nomu's shoulders, grabbing hold of All Might's hands before tossing him over, seeing him land on the ground before getting on his feet... Placing a hand on his weak spot as you smirked.

(y/n): I'm amazed that you're alive. However... Tell me, All Might... Do you fancy guns?

All Might: What? You can't be serious, you brought a gun?! Are you going to shot cheap shots at me for an easy win?

(y/n): Pffft HAHAHA! I didn't bring a gun...

...

...

...

(y/n): I can make one~

All Might: H-Huh?

All Might was confused by what you just said... You then crouched down and looked at Nomu as you sat on his shoulder.

(y/n): Allow me to demonstrate~

You gently placed a hand on Nomu's exposed brain as black tendril bursts from your hand and began to wrap around the Nomu... The screeching from the Nomu was heard and muffled as All Might was ready for anything... But what he'll witness... Is something different...

As soon as the tendrils disappeared... All Might's eyes widens... Seeing the Nomu has completely changed as you sat on the shoulder of the new and improved Nomu.

 Seeing the Nomu has completely changed as you sat on the shoulder of the new and improved Nomu

All Might: What the hell...?!

(y/n): SAY HELLO TO RIFLEMEN MODEL NOMU!!! HAHAHA!!! NOMU!!! TAKE AIM AND FIRE AT THE HERO!!!

You shouted in excitement before the rifles on Nomu's back turned and aimed at All Might... All Might stood his ground, trying to come up with a way to stop you...

Soon everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint gunshots were heard.