Chapter 6: Back Into The Shadows Where The Teeth Hungers.

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse has witnessed the Symbol of Peace before his eyes

The Corpse has witnessed the Symbol of Peace before his eyes... But it was clear that an immediate attack won't be enough... He shall gather enough allies to bring him out, drain his strength so he may finish it all with one strike.

-Crow Father.

Villain: Fifteen-Hundred and it's a deal!

(y/n): Hmhmhm, of course. I believe that our business here is done. I have you number and I shall call you when we make a move.

A couple of months have passed after encountering All Might... You, Shigaraki and Kurogiri have planned to stay hidden, recruit any low-class villains and find a perfect spot to lure the Number One Hero. Right now, under the moonlight, you stood before a man in a mask, making a simple and easy deal in the alleyway.

(y/n): Oh and by the way, what is your power?

Villain: Hmm? Well I can control electricity.

The Villain replied, putting his hand out a electricity courses through his hand. You put up a smirk before looking up at him and began.

(y/n): Oh I think I'll be paying you double. Your power might come in handy~ Hope you're patient though, it may take a few months to come up with the perfect plan to kill the Symbol of Peace~

Villain: Doesn't matter. As long as I'm getting paid for this sh*t.

The Villain said, turning his back before walking away... You watch him leave before putting your hands in your pocket, keeping a smile on your face before a portal opens behind you.

Kurogiri: (y/n).

(y/n): Hmm?

You looked over your shoulder, seeing Kurogiri appearing behind you as you turned around before asking.

(y/n): Ah, Kuro. How's everything doing?

Kurogiri: We found some useful information on-

(y/n): Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Sir?

Kurogiri immediately responded after your rash tone... You then placed your hand behind your back and asked.

(y/n): I'm asking about you, Kurogiri. How are you doing? Are you feeling well? Is Shigaraki staying safe?

Kurogiri: Oh... Well...

???: Hey! Who's there?

You and Kurogiri turned your heads, seeing a police officer with her flash light, shining in your faces as she began.

Police: You two shouldn't be here.

(y/n): And why'd that?

Police: Well first it's late as hell, and second it looks really suspicious to be in an alleyway late at night.

(y/n): Really? Well you're not wrong.

You took a step forward before asking.

(y/n): You know, you're a beautiful looking woman...

...

...

...

(y/n): Why not film a p*rno here in the alleyway- wait... This isn't the right script.

[Beep]

(y/n): It be a shame if that beauty was ruined!

You said with a sadistic smile before extending your arm, it then splits into sharp bladed tendrils as it reaches towards the police officer... Unfortunately for her... She couldn't reach for her firearm or call for help.

[Timeskip with (y/n) standing over a old warehouse, enjoying the view of a soon-to-be-destroyed city.]

Kurogiri: Here are some of the information we gathered.

(y/n): Ohohoho~ I assumed we paid the right guy.

Kurogiri: Indeed.

After Kurogiri escorted you back to the bar, Kurogiri displayed a few photographs of multiple schools... You then asked.

(y/n): Schools?

Kurogiri: Hero Courses, actually.

(y/n): Oh yea... Now that you said it, they are Hero Courses... The best one in fact.

You picked up one of the photos, starring at it as Kurogiri suggested.

Kurogiri: If we're being serious about luring All Might, why not target these Hero Academies?

(y/n): I do like the idea... However... We'll have to wait till thier finished with that entrance exam or whatever it is that's coming up in a few months... After that... Hehehe... Well...

You smiled before putting down the photograph... Immediately choosing which academy you'll be targeting.

(y/n): We'll form a plan that will piss All Might for sure~

You then got up from your seat as you looked down at the Photograph... The one you chose... UA...

Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.