Chapter 16: Let The Young Go Wild. They'll Learn To Fear.

This has been the journey so far...

After the young boy was saved by his Classmates, they attempt to put an end to the Corpse

After the young boy was saved by his Classmates, they attempt to put an end to the Corpse... The Corpse holds back... Yet it was enough to tremble their hearts.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Four on One... Hmm... I suppose I have time to see what level of skill you're all on.

You said to yourself, looking towards four individuals... One of them being Izuku, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima. Silence took over as you looked towards Bakugou... And began.

(y/n): Kachaaan! I see you still have your rowdy personality attached! Wonder if your success rate is the same as usual.

You said, confusing the four as it seems to grab Izuku's attention.

Izuku's Mind: Wait... How does he know Kachan's-

Bakugou: I don't know what the hell you're talking about, you creep! But I'm going to kick your ass!

Bakugou shouted before using his quirk to blast himself towards you. Izuku tries to stop him but he was already on his way to you, getting close as you just stood there.

Bakugou: I'm gonna beat you up that these idiots are going to know that I'm destined to be the next Number One Hero!

(y/n): Tch... Still a egotist as usual.

Suddenly your eyes glow red as the blast in Bakugou's hand suddenly stopped, he was distracted by what happened to his quirk that you rushed towards him and threw quick jabs into his chest before finishing it up with a stronger jab, launching Bakugou away and landing into the ground as he began gasping for air.

Izuku: Kachan!

Kirishima: What the heck just happened?

As the three rush towards Bakugou, the blonde boy began to spit blood and coughs... You then began.

(y/n): Relax. He isn't going to die. Just a few fractured bones, that's all in the chest.

Izuku: You... You used Mr. Aizawa's Quirk... How?

Izuku asked... But his question was ignored as you began to walk around the four kids... And began... Looking at Bakugou.

(y/n): You, Kachan, sharpen your own "Human Appetite". Your Ego's the size of Cathedrals, disconnect yourself from the world with your dull dreams of being this... Cool, Gold Plated, costume wearing hero, think your an Aspiring Empire, Your own god!

You then stopped, turning towards the four as Bakugou slowly gets back on his feet...

(y/n): And that's what keeps holding you back from being a true Hero, Kachan. Vaaaanityyyy, it definitely must be your Favorite Sin~

[Timeskip with (y/n) chuckling at Izuku and All Might's attempts to defeat him... Only to realize their actions made no progress.]

A roaring battle is heard, Izuku, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima were struggling to take you down... You were fooling around, playing with your prey as Kirishima rushes in to throw a full swing at you, which was then parried with a gentle push of your hand before tossing a punch of your own into Kirishima's waist, launching him away from you as he falls to the ground.

(y/n): How I do miss these moments... Lovely, memorable moments. Hmm?

You heard something coming from behind as you looked over your shoulder, a large field of ice was heading your way as you smiled simply before swiping your arm up, breaking the ice before it could get any closer and see the one who made the ice.

(y/n): Shoto Todoroki! Still using ice, aye? Tell me, can you control the fiery side of yourself today? Or will you end up burning everyone inside USJ?

You turn towards Todoroki while you were surrounded by the others. Todoroki stood there as he replied.

Todoroki: I'm sorry?

(y/n): Oh that's Riiiiight, you didn't want to use "His" quirk, correct? I understand. So allow me...

You gently raised your left hand to your chest before your whole left side was then engulfed by Black Flames as you smirked.

(y/n): To play with my own Fire~ Yes~?

You chuckled as the four slowly backed away, already feeling the heat despite their distance.

Kirishima: How many quirk does this guy have?!

Izuku: I don't think it's possible to guess how many... And I don't think we can take him on our own level...

(y/n): Ohohoho Deku~ Youre still the smart child as ever~ I'm proud. Now...

...

..

...

(y/n): Would you kindly surrender so I may kill All Might~

Then... With that said... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in black flames and silence fills the air.