Chapter 15: Death By Firing Squad...

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse morphed it's slave into a deadly weapon

The Corpse morphed it's slave into a deadly weapon... The Symbol of peace must deal with a powerful threat... But the Corpse keeps getting more excited to anger the Hero.

-Crow Father.

All Might: What... The hell is that?!

(y/n): Riflemen Model Nomu

(y/n): Riflemen Model Nomu. Oh how I enjoy creating these Monsters~

You smirked before hopping right off, standing next to Riflemen Nomu as you crossed your arms. You looked at All Might before you began.

(y/n): I noticed how you heroes been dealing with low class villains, I never seen one of them carry a firearm. I wonder why?

You asked, tilting your head to the side as All Might didn't seem to want to answer. You stared at him for a bit before smiling.

(y/n): Take aim!

You lifted your hand, the Riflemen Nomu's extra limbs with rifle barrels aimed towards All Might.

All Might: Crap!

(y/n): Fire!

The Riflemen Nomu fired away as All Might began to run from the firing bullets, he had no chance but to find cover while you watched with a smirk. However you began to get to feel like someone's watching you.

(y/n): Hmm? Oh, do we have an audience~?

You smirked before turning around and began moving towards the large water fountain, the Riflemen Nomu on the other hand began to slowly follow All Might with its rifle limbs ready to shoot again.

(y/n): There's no use in hiding~

You said, reaching towards your chest before it rips open, revealing your organs before you reached inside and pulled out a blood covered firearm of your own.

(y/n): don't make me play rough, now.

You said before seeing someone rise up from the Fountain's water after you got close... It was no other than-

(y/n): Young Midoryia!

The boy attempted to throw a swing at you, but you knocked his fist out of the way before using your free hand to grab the back of his head.

(y/n): It's so good to see you again!

You then immediately pushed his head into the water, drowning him as he struggles to escape your grasp. Gave him a few seconds before pulling him up and forced him on his knees while he coughs and gasps for air.

(y/n): Still trying to play hero, I see. I admire your courage and will power to come back. But you see, child. All I need is your Number One Hero...

You slowly placed the barrel of your Revolver onto his back, his eyes widen when he hears the cocking hammer being pulled back... And you finished your sentence with a smile.

(y/n): To be dead~

[Timeskip with (y/n) laying on the back of his Riflemen Nomu, hearing the gunshot next to his ears as he smiles brightly.]

Gunshots echoes within the USJ... The Symbol of Peace, All Might continues to avoid the bullets from the Riflemen Nomu.

All Might: When will it run out of bullets?

The Symbol of peace questioned before he took cover above the Landslide area in USJ, he hid behind one of the large debris... However, over at the Center, you held Izuku hostage, your revolver on the back of his head... You looked around, watching for any uninvited guests... Midoryia was scared for his life since he has a gun on the back of his head...

(y/n): I surely missed this realm...

Izuku: Eh?

(y/n): Seeing how everyone first started... Seeing how much they've gone through...

Izuku looked over the corner of his eyes at you, still looking around as Izuku was rather confused by what you said... You then looked at Izuku and smiled...

(y/n): If only this Realm's variation didn't had to lose someone very important. But trust me when I say: You have an amazing future, Little one. Just forgive me for what I must do.

Izuku: W-Wh... What?

Izuku continues to be confused by your odd words... However that confusion soon turns to surprise when a large blast of Ice hits you from behind.

???: Move out of the way, quick!

A voice was heard as Izuku quickly moved, you turned your head before your right arm and leg gets completely frozen.

(y/n): Ah hell... I got distracted. I'll accept it.

You said, seeing your arm being covered in ice before you turned your head, seeing a UA student with white hair... However his other half of his body seems to be covered in ice like armor.

(y/n): Hmm...

???: DIIIEEE!!!

(y/n): Die?

Turning your head, you suddenly a see a blonde haired boy rushing towards before leaping into the air and aimed both hands at you before taking a hit from and explosion, coming from his hands... As he landed, he was accompanied by a red haired boy who then began.

???: Alright! You got the Big Bad Guy!

Izuku: No...

The three turn their heads towards their Classmate, Izuku as he gets up from the ground, showing fear in his eyes as he began.

Izuku: That won't stop him.

???: What the hell are you talking about, Deku?!

???: My oh My~ Is that who I think it is~

The four immediately turn towards the smoke where your voice was heard... You slowly stepped out of the smoke as a happy smile is seen.

(y/n): Slime Booyyy! I was wondering who's voice that belongs to! Hope you washed your head after that encounter with the slime!

You giggled, not minding the fact that your right arm was blasted off... However it didn't matter as the veins and muscle tissue of your severed arm stretched and attached into your shoulder, repairing itself as you still held the revolver in that severed hand...

The four only stood there and watched in horror, they were ready to fight but with no knowledge on what power you hold... They have no choice but to fight blindly as everything fades to black...

Izuku's Mind: What did he mean by what he said before... Has he been here before? I don't understand...

And the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.