Chapter 12: Bleed For The Symbol Of Peace.

This had been the journey so far...

With the Pro Heroes injured and fighting for their life, the Corpse smiles

With the Pro Heroes injured and fighting for their life, the Corpse smiles. His work is soon to come to an end... But he lusts for more blood to lure the Symbol of Peace.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): So they're on their way? Marvelous~

The Hero named Eraser Head opened his eyes, seeing your feet moving towards him before he raised his head slowly... Seeing you look down on him...

Eraser Head's Mind: So this is the guy...? Just how dangerous is-

Before he could finish his thoughts, you stomped your foot on his broken arm... Pain erupts through his arm as he lets out a scream.

(y/n): Tell me, how many do you think they'll be to save you? Two? Three? Ohohoho I hope it's enough to lure that All Might guy so I can get this job out of the way and head home~

You raised your foot before grabbing the Hero by the head and lifted him up to eye level.

(y/n): You must forgive me though. What I'm doing is what's best of your realm. I'll be sure your names and effort won't go unnoticed.

Eraser Head: ... What... Are you talking about...?

You softly smiled before reeling back your head and headbutted the Hero back into the ground. As Eraser Head laid down, you lifted a hand and aim right towards him... Red electricity courses around your hand as you stared blankly at him...

...

...

...

(y/n): Hmm?

However... The red electricity soon vanished as you stared at your hand confused... Before seeing Eraser Head's eye glow red.

(y/n): Oh right... Forgot about that... Hmmph.

You aimed at him regardless before you blasted an invisible force onto him... Creating a small crater under him as Eraser Head grunted in pain...

(y/n): Amazing... Would have been nice to meet you in a more friendly terms. But I'm only doing my job.

???: Mr. Aizawa...

You hummed before hearing a voice from the side... Turning your head you see the large pool again... Now your suspicious that someone is watching and waiting... You stared at that direction as Shigaraki asked.

Shigaraki: Master?

(y/n): Hmm... Kuro?

The warping villain appeared beside you and asked.

Kurogiri: Yes?

(y/n): The pool... We got audiences... Lets bring them over to the front row seats~