Chapter 2: The Young Are Always Interesting.

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse wondered alone... Searching for anything useful for his works... But when he stumbles upon a young soul... Their conversation soon turns to the worst.

-Crow Father.

A school is seen... Students walk out of the building as school was over... But as time slowly passes... A young boy is seen, standing before a small body of water behind the school... Starring at the water as a burnt notebook is seen... And some fishes were nibbling on it.

???: Stop that... It's not food...

The boy reaches and grabs his burnt notebook... He seems to have an upset look on his face... But a voice spoke.

???: Looks like someone is a bit down.

The voice sounded familiar, his eyes widens before he quickly turns around, seeing you stand there with a smile before you recognize the boy.

(y/n): Oh it's you.

???: You're the guy who plans on hurting All Might!

(y/n): Well isn't this a lovely reunion~

You crossed your arms, smirking down on the shaking boy you met before with Shigaraki.

(y/n): Clearly you're not who I was expecting to meet. Thought I'd see a Hero Fan-Child. However...

You stared at the boy before in an instant, you appeared right in front of him, causing him to jump in fear.

(y/n): You'll just have to tell me what I want~

???: T-Tell you what?

(y/n): How to kill All Might~

The boy was clearly frighten... However he simply stared back with a serious face before replying.

???: As if I'd tell you! You wouldn't stand a chance!

(y/n): Oh so you won't cooperate, eh?

There was then silence... Then without hesitation... You grabbed the boy by his head and shoved it inside the water, the boy simply tried to fight back... But you were too strong for him as you let him there for a few seconds before pulling him out and held him up.

(y/n): I won't hesitate to kill even a young child like you! Tell me what you know about the Symbol of Peace! What sort of power does he wield?

???: I-I... I don't know! Nobody knows what his quirk really is!

(y/n): Tch...

You shoved the boy's head back in the water for another few seconds... After that, you tossed him into the ground and placed your foot on his back.

(y/n): Well whatever... I can't leave you walking around alive knowing that I was here. Hmm?

However... Before you could kill the boy... You noticed something beside him in his hand... His burnt notebook, opened on a random page with the drawing of a existing hero... You blinked your eyes before putting up a smile...

(y/n): Well well~ Guess you're not as Useless as you look~

[Timeskip with (y/n) giving a sadistic smile to a Giant Hero who clearly isn't a match for him.]

(y/n): This is USEFUL information~ Guess I'll let you live after all~

After going through the the boy's Notebook of Heroes, their names, their quirks to possibly their weaknesses was satisfying to see. You smiled before you dropped the book near the kid's head and spoke.

(y/n): Hmm... Even for a kid who doesn't have power, you got eyes kid. You know your things about Heroes. But remember...

You took your foot off his back, walking away from the kid as you continued.

(y/n): I only showed you mercy once, you gave me something that'll make my job MUCH easy. But if you dare get in my way of my work.

You looked over your shoulder, smiling sadistically as your body was then covered in green electricity.

(y/n): I will kill you without hesitation. Of course I'll feel sad killing a soul who can't even fight back. But... It's your fault for not having any form of power kid.

You then placed your hands in your pockets, walked away from the boy... And he spoke with tears in his eyes.

???: I may be quirkless... But...

You stopped... Looked over your shoulder... And listened to the boy...

???: I know that I can be a hero! Even without a quirk!

(y/n): Well... I respect your strength in not giving up...

...

...

...

(y/n): Don't die yet, kid. Cause something about you... Reminds me a bit of myself.

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.