Chapter 5: The Symbol Of Peace!

This has been the journey so far...

The Symbol of Peace arrived to the rescue

The Symbol of Peace arrived to the rescue... The Corpse smiled to see his wish has come true... Now... It's time to see if he can bleed...

-Crow Father.

All Might: Stop right there, Villain!

(y/n): The Symbol... Of Peace...

You stood before the Symbol of Peace... He finally came to the rescue as the two boys were right behind him... You were speechless... Thinking that this "All Might" might just be a fairy tale to scare the Villains... But here he is... Right in front of you.

All Might: My My, you look a little young to be causing trouble. How old are you? 18? 20? Shouldn't someone like you be in College or maybe even a Hero Course?

(y/n): Well... You'd be surprised.

You replied, blinking your eyes before the Hero kept that Heroic Smile that everyone remembers... He then laughs before asking.

All Might: Seems like this is your first rodeo! How about I give you a free shot? Come on, show me how unique your quirk might be, if your not scared that is.

You blinked your eyes once more before a smirk grew on your face before your right claw morphs back into a normal hand.

(y/n): I like the sound of that.

All Might: You got spirit, I'll give you that. HAHAHA!

You took a step forward before sanding bef All Might... He leans forward and turned his head to the side. He then points at his cheek.

All Might: Come on then, don't be shy.

(y/n): ... Alright... I'll try... Maybe fifteen percent then.

You reeled back your left fist... Clenched your fist as All Might spoke.

All Might: HAHAHA come on, hit- GAAAH!!!

And with a strong left hook, you actually managed to at least stagger the Symbol of Peace with a Fifteen Percent of your Strength.

All Might's/(y/n)'s Mind: That's... THAT'S FIFTEEN PERCENT?!?

You took a step back, smiling but also nervous...

(y/n): A Fifteen Percent would have knocked a human's head right off... Guess I'll have to get going.

All Might: W-Well, you definitely have... Some strength. Eh?

However... As soon as he looks at your direction... You weren't there... You completely vanished as All Might looked around... But no sign of you.

All Might's Mind: Where did he go? And what did he mean by "Fifteen Percent"?

[Timeskip with (y/n) standing beside a bus stop... Unaware that a familiar kid stood beside him, shaking in fear.]

Kurogiri: Shigaraki, I'm certain that he'll return.

Shigaraki: He's been gone for too long.  What if that damn Symbol Of Peace caught him?

Suddenly... The door was forced opened and closed with force as both Kurogiri and Shigaraki who are within the small empty bar.

Kurogiri: (y/n)?

(y/n): HOLY *WHEEEEEEEZE*

Both Shigaraki and Kurogiri turn towards you, seeing you lean your back on the door with sweat going down you head.

Kurogiri: What happened?

(y/n): Fifteen Percent barely did anything...

Shigaraki: What...?

(y/n): Hehehe... Haha... HAHAHAHAHA!!! I didn't think he'd survived that~

Kurogiri: He? You don't mean-

Shigaraki: All Might?!?

The two were shocked... You were laughing like a maniac... Soon you calmed down and sat next to Shigaraki.

(y/n): Hooooo boy... Hey Kurogiri, do we have any of those uh... Instant noodles or Instant Mac-N-Cheese? We do have a microwave too, over there.

Kurogiri: Uh we do sir, should I...?

(y/n): Mac-N-Cheese with a side of something to drink and maybe a small bag of chips my good sir.

You gave Kurogiri a thumbs up... The two are still shocked that you encountered All Might... Shigaraki then asked.

Shigaraki: Was it All Might?! Did you kill him?! Is he on his way?!

(y/n): Whoa whoa whoa, Shig. It's fine, I managed to slip past after I managed to see what I'm duo against...

Shigaraki: ...

Shigaraki went silent after you gave him an answer... Nothing much happens now... Not yet... Soon Kurogiri walked back on front of you before setting down the food you requested.

Kurogiri: W-Well, I suppose you now have an idea what the Number One Hero is capable of?

You grabbed the small cup of beer that Kurogiri gave you with your food... You smiled... And after you took a sip... You replied.

(y/n): Yes~ So we're going to play safe and stay in the shadows... For now.

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.