Chapter 23: A Victory For The Villian... For Now...

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse and his Villainous allies marched home for a celebration for the fall of All Might

The Corpse and his Villainous allies marched home for a celebration for the fall of All Might... "The Realm is yours to fool around now." Said the Corpse... But the Watcher... Wishes to share a word.

-Crow Father.

News Reporter: After the attack from the group of Villians, the Symbol of Peace did not survive the attack. With All Might immediately escorted to the hospital, the best we can do now is hope for All Might to recover before the crime activities rise.

The TV turns off, showing the reflection of the hideout that you, Shigaraki and Kurogiri are within... You sat there with a large jug of vodka as Kurogiri compliments.

Kurogiri: Excellent performance, (y/n). I didn't think we'd be able to pull it off. To think that All Might is out of the Picture.

Kurogiri said, looking towards the shelves and seeing a jar with the flesh that you tore from All Might's body.

Shigaraki: I doubt the Symbol of Peace will walk out of the hospital without that.

(y/n): Hahaha~ That was bloody fun~

???: I'm impressive, Dear Friend.

You, Shigaraki and Kurogiri turned your heads, seeing an different Television on the table with "Audio Only" read on the scream...

???: Here I thought we'd be going through so many obstacles to finally put the Symbol of Peace down. But here you are, proving us wrong once again.

You smiled, taking a sip of your Vodka before replying.

(y/n): There were some bumps, but I got the job done.

Watcher: After I have to slap some sense into you to get serious.

The Watcher said, appearing behind you as he placed a hand on your head.

???: So... Who's next? Perhaps the Number Two Hero, Endeavor?

Watcher: Wait... There's MORE?!?!

(y/n): Hmm?

You turn towards the Watcher who seems to be surprised by what the man in the TV said... He then turns to you and demanded.

Watcher: YOU!!! DON'T F*CKING MOVE FROM THIS REALM!!! I MUST INFORM THE COUNCIL ABOUT THIS!

With that said, the Watcher disappeared. You, Shigaraki and Kurogiri looked at each other before one asked.

Kurogiri: Should we be concerned about that?

(y/n): No... I don't think we should be concerned about that at all... Hmm...

You looked at your jug before turning towards the TV and began.

(y/n): Lets not waste much time, we still have a celebration to continue for the fall of All Might.

???: I couldn't more. Go ahead and have your little victory celebration, don't have too much fun.

With that, the Television turns off, leaving you, Shiguraki and Kurogiri alone as you began.

(y/n): More Vodka, Kuro?

Shigaraki: Don't you think you had enough?

(y/n): I'm still upset that we didn't record a video of All Might's reaction to some of those kid's death, Shigi...

[Timeskip with (y/n) and Shigaraki facing off a couple of Heroes, alone. Only to leave with two corpse behind.]

(y/n): I don't like where this is going...

You said, sitting on edge of a rooftop... Watching the city's lights and traffic while holding a golden. throwing knife in your hand.

(y/n): All Might's obviously out for the count... The balance should be restored slowly.

???: HORSEMAN!!!

Turning your head, you see the Watcher, appearing as he began.

Watcher: You got new orders from the Council.

(y/n): Missed you too, you idiot.

Watcher: Why am I stuck with you instead of the real Four Horsemen? LISTEN UP!!!

The watcher raised his voice before beginning.

Watcher: The Charred Council wants you to eliminate whatever "Heroes" that are left in this realm! Create complete chaos and destruction!

You blinked your eyes before standing up and replied.

(y/n): What?! That doesn't make sense! I gave them the information they needed as to why this realm's balance is disturbed by Order! Now they want me to kill and possibly create chaos?!

Watcher: Sounds like you didn't give enough information, you dead, good for nothing scum!  Now that the Charred Council is aware that there are more "Heroes" who can cause too much Order! This realm might as well fall into chaos until they had enough!

You were shocked to hear this, you gritted your teeth before you began.

(y/n): Youre making this up! Why would the Charred Council want this realm to be filled with Chaos? I thought the plan was stop the person who is creating too much Order for this realm!

The Watcher then flew close to your face and replied.

Watcher: Plan's changed, Corpse! I'd follow the Council's orders if I were you. Now get to working on how you're going to deal with those "Heroes". Oh... And don't you dare hold back on them.

And so, the Watcher disappeared once again as you gritted your teeth in anger and confusion... You turn towards the city, looking down as you grip the knife in your hand...

(y/n): It's alright... I followed the Charred Council's orders before... Once and order is given... And order must be done... It's what I do for the Council... Tch...

You gritted your teeth and began to watch away... Now with a new objective in this realm...

Soon everything fades to black and the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint laughter was heard...