Chapter 1: What Walks Among The Villians? A New Terror Has Come.

This is the beginning of a new journey.

The world of heroes and villains have been visited by the Consumer of Souls

The world of heroes and villains have been visited by the Consumer of Souls... His purpose? To cause chaos until the Balance is restored... But there will be those... Who dare get in his way.

-Crow Father.

???: Damn it! We couldn't find a single Villain around these parts of town! It's getting on my nerves!

Dried lips said in an annoyed tone, scratching his neck under his hood as the two of you made your way to a rooftop. Tine have passed after seeing giant villain get easily defeated by another hero... You stood on the edge and crossed your arms before looking over your shoulder.

(y/n): Don't be so down, Shig. I'm sure we'll come across someone who is worthy to make chaos. Besides, we only need one more.

You turn towards your hooded friend, sitting down against a wall, near a door that leads back into the building. You walk towards him and removed his hood, revealing his messy pale hair, pale skin, chapped lips and red eyes. He looks up and asked.

???: But if we don't have enough?

(y/n): Shig. Shaggy. Shigaraki, buddy.

You crouched down, now at eye level as you looked at him as he did the same.

(y/n): It's not about having enough villains and win by making Choas. It's about making a beacon, a scream for help to grab the attention of this "Symbol of Peace" guy. I wanna see if he's really a threat to our future.

The man named "Shigaraki" blinks his eyes before questioning...

Shigaraki: Couldn't you just find him on the Internet? He's-

(y/n): Not good enough!

You shouted, giving Shigaraki a light chop on the head as you explained.

(y/n): A simple video isn't going to be enough. I want to see him in person, see if he's truly powerful as they say... Heheheheheh... Maybe even see if he'll scream when I make a hole in his chest~

You smiled sadistically while Shigaraki just stares at you... Awkward silence soon passed as you calmed down and got on your feet.

(y/n): Well I think we had enough searching for today. Lets go back and just relax, drink some beers, munch on some chips. What do you say?

You lend a hand towards Shigaraki, he looks at your hand before accepting it... Grabbing your hand with his... Your hand begins to decay... But it soon heals instantly as Shigaraki replied.

Shigaraki: Ok... Master.

[Timeskip with (y/n) wearing bloodied clothes, standing on a pile of dead Heroes and Civilians with a calm yet disturbing smile.]

(y/n): KURO!!! KUGUGU!!! SHADOW BUDDY!!! AAAYYYYYEEEE!!!!

...

...

...

(y/n): Do you want a f*cking slap?

[BEEEEEEP]

Izuku: It's hard filming when (y/n)'s drunk

(y/n): I STILL HIT LIKE A WET NOODLE!!!!

[BEEEEP]

Kurogiri: (y/n), Shigaraki. Welcome home.

(y/n): Kurogiri, still looking lively as always.

You replied, walking in a bar, its location is unknown to everyone but you Shigaraki and a shadow like figure in a Tuxedo name "Kurogiri". You sat on the table while Shigaraki sat on a chair.

Kurogiri: Any luck finding another Villian?

(y/n): No... Just mindless fools who's definitely won't follow orders. But...

You stretched your arms before Kurogiri placed a cold drink beside you, you simply lifted it off the ground and took a sip before continuing.

(y/n): I think we got what we need with the right amount of Villains. Hmm...

Shigaraki: Something on your mind?

Shigaraki asked, looking towards your direction from the corner of his eyes as you take another sip.

(y/n): No... Nothing. I might visit some of the Middle schools and talk to those Hero Fan boys. Get information on any top heroes that might get in the way... Kids these days, easy to spill the beans.

You said before finishing up the whole drink, getting off the table before making your way out of bar.

(y/n): Shig, you relax now. I'm going for a enthusiastic walk~

Shigaraki: Ok...

And with that said... You walked out, leaving Shigaraki and Kurogiri before standing outside... You crossed your arms and began walking towards a random direction and think.

(y/n): Lets see, what school haven't I visited yet? Hmm...

And soon... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.