Chapter 17: Fear... Hatred... And The Unknown...

This has been the journey so far...

With the Corpse up against the children

With the Corpse up against the children... The Hero of Peace must find a way to deal with the Corpe's servant... But for now, let the young know true horror.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Oh Deku, still as smart as always. I'm proud of you for having a smart tool inside your skull.

You complimented, standing where you are as your left side is engulfed in black flames. The four boys stood there ground, Bakugou was back on his feet, ready to attack once again while Izuku stood there with fear in his eyes...

Izuku: What are we supposed to do?

Bakugou: YOU THINK TOO MUCH YOU DAMN NERD!!!

Bakugou shouted before he launched himself towards you with his quirk once again. However, you didn't use Aizawa's quirk to stop Bakugou as you reeled back your left hand and threw a ball of Black Fire...

Kirishima: Bakugou, watch out!

Kirishima shouted but Bakugou couldn't react in time... However a massive wall of ice was formed between Bakugou and the ball of Black Fire... However, as soon as the Ball of Fire touched the ice, a massive steamy explosion was made, pushing the boys away thanks to the powerful explosion...

(y/n): Your Ice isn't enough to stop Pure Black Flames. You can keep trying... But you'll only do nothing to the flames.

You said before you began walking towards one of the boys... After they managed to get back into their feet, they see you make your way towards them... They readied themselves before they watched you disappeared from thin air.

Todoroki: Where did he go?

Bakugou: Oh I bet the bastard is invisible!

(y/n): Nah, just behind my favorite pal.

A voice was heard, right before Izuku as you stood right behind him before wrapping an arm around his neck, however a wave of ice managed to freeze your right side, giving Izuku the chance to quickly create some distance between you and him.

(y/n): Oops, I was too slow. Hehe.

Using your fired up left hand, you placed it on the ice before all of the said ice immediately vaporized. You then turn towards Todoroki and smirked.

(y/n): Amazing work, Shoto. Lets do that one more time~

You disappeared before appearing behind Todoroki and grabbed him by the back of his neck with your right hand.

(y/n): This time, lets see who saves you~

Your eyes glow red before tossing Todoroki into the air, high. You then blasted Black Fire into the floor below you, spreading the Flames and keeping Kirishima and Bakugou away from you.

Kirishima: Hot Hot Hot!

Bakugou: DAMN IT!!!

Izuku looked towards the air, seeing Todoroki has begun to fall from the air... He then turns to you and sees your eyes glow red.

Izuku: He's using Aizawa's quick to stop Todoroki from using his quirk to land safely!

(y/n): Safe landing, Shoto! HAHAHAHA!!!

Izuku quickly rushes around the flames and attempts to reach where Todoroki may land... However he wasn't fast enough as Todoroki was getting close to the floor...

Izuku: No no no!

And as Todoroki was about to land on his head... Izuku shouted...

Izuku: TODOROKI!!!

...

...

...

(y/n): Eh...?

However... Silence took over as Todoroki's body isn't seen on the ground... You blinked your eyes in confusion... And the other three boys were just as confused...

Izuku: where did-

???: You monster...

A familiar voice was heard, Kirishima, Bakugou and Izuku looked over their shoulders before seeing All Might, holding Todoroki in his arms before gently putting down on his feet, alive and well.

All Might: You tried to kill another kid... What the hell kind of sick mind is in that head of yours?

All Might turns towards you as you turn towards him with an impressed smirk.

(y/n): Lovely catch, All Might~ Ten Points for UA.

All Might held an unhappy look as he walks past Izuku, Kirishima and Bakugou before he clenched his fists and began.

All Might: NO MORE!!! THIS IS WHERE I PUT A STOP TO YOUR SICK AND TWISTED ACT!!!

(y/n): Hohohoho! Then by all means, come and try to stop me! You'll be doing me a favor cause I was getting bored!

You shouted at All Might before you and All Might stood your ground, silence takes over... And everything fades to black...

(y/n): Show me just how far you're willing to risk yourself to save these kids~

And so... The title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and silence fills the air...