Chapter 18: One Last Dance With The Symbol Of Peace.

This has been the journey so far...

With the Symbol of peace now coming face to face with the Corpse once again, now with no more interruptions

With the Symbol of peace now coming face to face with the Corpse once again, now with no more interruptions... Will the Corpse fulfill his duty? Or will the Symbol of Peace stand in victory?

-Crow Father.

All Might: NO MORE!!! I'M ENDING THIS DISGUSTING ACT OF VILLAINY!!!

(y/n): Then show me just how far you'll go to save these kids~

You said with a smirk on your face as you and All Might now stood your ground... The boys stood behind All Might as he began.

All Might: Don't try to help. We've lost a student and I'm not going to let another be taken away. This guy... Is a sick monster.

Izuku: B-But...

Izuku wanted to argue and help All Might... However he look towards you, seeing you stand there as you kept your smirk. Then the silence breaks.

(y/n): Knowing your strength, All Might. I might have to go beyond crazy with my own tricks.

All Might: And what's that? Another Nomu?

(y/n): Hehe no, actually I'm not sure what you did to my Nomu... But I'm sure we'll find out later. Now then...

You slowly reeled back your right hand as All Might was ready for anything as he warned.

All Might: Get away from here! Get to the Entrance, now!

Izuku: But-

Suddenly they hear a loud flesh tearing sound as Izuku watched All Might dodged to the side, and seeing a hand being stretched out and missed All Might's head... However from the hand to the wrist, the skin was still attached... But the bones were exposed as the bones were... Not human...

(y/n): Ah f*ck!

As the jagged and deformed bones were pulled, Izuku, his classmates and All Might turn towards you, seeing your right hand be reattached but the skin around your forearm is gone, just the strange jagged and deformed bones as you looked at All Might.

(y/n): Still think you can stop me, All Might? Well what are you waiting for?

All Might gritted his teeth in anger before he had enough, now with his fists clenched he rushes towards you in incredible speed... However before Izuku could say a word or All Might throwing an attack, you used your left hand to reach something behind you... And immediately pulled out a familiar corpse.

Izuku: M-Mineta?!

All Might immediately stopped in his tracks, his stomach drops after seeing you, using Mineta's corpse as a meat shield.

(y/n): COME ON COME ON, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? ATTACK ME!!!

All Might: YOU SICK, TWISTED MONSTER!!!

(y/n): Oh you want the body then? TAKE IT!!!

You tossed Mineta's cold, dead body at All Might as he rushes in to catch him... But... The unexpected happened...

...

...

...

Mineta's body suddenly exploded into pieces in the air before All Might could catch him... Everyone was in horror as a cloud of blue gas that was within Mineta's corpse, hits All Might in the face...

The Hero suddenly felt weak and heavy before feeling a pain in his stomach... You managed to sneak in and attacked All Might with a knee to the stomach, forcing All Might to fall to the ground.

(y/n): Forgive me, old man~

You reeled back your right arm, a large steal blade bursts from the palm of your hand... You took aim at All Might's head before you attempt to land the killing blow...

Izuku: ALL MIGHT!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) holding Bakugou by his throat, holding a sinister smile as Bakugou was covered in deep cuts.]

(y/n): W-What...?

A drop of blood lands on the floor between you and All Might... Your eyes widen before they were then locked onto a pair of green eyes...

All Might: M-Midoriya?!

The young boy screams in pain, the blade pierced through Izuku's hand, the boy managed to stop the blade from reaching the Symbol of Peace, but with a price. You gritted your teeth before deciding to take Izuku hostage, grabbing his shoulder and keeping your blade inside his hand.

(y/n): You... STUPID BOY!!!

Dragging Izuku away from All Might and the boys, Izuku struggles to do anything, feeling a nasty pain in his hand as you stared at his eyes, forcing him to look at you.

(y/n): I WANNA SAY THAT I'M PROUD OF WHAT YOU DID BUT HONESTLY I'M MORE ANNOYED AT THIS POINT!!! I'LL HAVE TO PUNISH YOU BEFORE I TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE'S fAVORITE HE-

You looked over Izuku... No longer seeing All Might on the ground anymore, all that's there is the small blue gas...

(y/n): Wait... WHA-

Suddenly a large hand grabs your right forearm... Both you and Izuku looked at the hand before you slowly turned towards the side...

All Might: Looking for me?

(y/n): Wait how did the gas wear off to quickly?!

All Might: Maybe you should have a better idea!

[0:23]

All Might threw a strong punch, one that force you to not only let go of Izuku but also ripped your right hand off... Setting Izuku free with just the severed hand and the blade inside his hand as he falls back...

(y/n): F*ck!

All Might: But WAIT!!! THEERREES MORE!!!

Your eyebrow raised before All Might started punching you in the head, you stumble back as All Might continued his attack, not even giving you a chance to fight back...

(y/n)'s Mind: Damn it damn it damn it DAMN IT!!!

With All Might landing a uppercut to you chin, you were lifted off the ground just a tad bit before you shook your head and attempted to fight back with a left swing... But All Might dodged it before grabbing your arm with his left hand.

All Might: Got you!

(y/n): Can't think... Head hurts... FUCK!

All Might: One final lesson for you, Monster!

All Might clenches his right fist...

All Might: You may have heard these words before... But I doubt it, so let me tell you what they are... AND WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN!!!

He reels back his fist, a shine is seen in his blue eyes... And then he gives his lesson...

All Might: GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRAAAAAA!!!

As he threw his might right punch... Your eyes widen, already feeling the power before it could even hit you... As the fist was getting near your head... You couldn't help but smile... And everything fades to black...

(y/n)'s Mind: Still as cool as always...

And the title, My Hero Academia appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air...