Chapter 19: Plus Ultra... And Beyond Thy Grave~

This has been the journey so far...

Victory seems to be in the hands of the Heroes

Victory seems to be in the hands of the Heroes... But the Corpse's mission remains the same... One last attempt at it... Or at least... A taste of what's to come.

-Crow Father.

A small pool of blood is seen... Just below your headless corpse... Young Izuku and the Symbol of Peace now stare at a lifeless body... Both shocked by the what presented before them.

All Might: I... I killed him? I... Could have sworn he have survived something like that... Young Midoriya!

The Hero turns to Izuku, seeing him as his attention was caught, the boy was on the floor, holding onto the blade which was stabbed into his palm.

All Might: Are you alright?

Izuku: I... I am!

The boy replied, staying brave and strong despite the pain being unbearable... The Symbol of peace makes his way towards him and kneels down... Seeing your severed hand and blade in Izuku's bleeding hand.

All Might: Hang in there, young Midoriya. Help will arrive soon. For now, try and stop the bleeding.

The young boy nodded before speaking softly...

Izuku: Youre running out of time, All Might...

All Might: I know... Maybe three of four minutes left... Right now, I'm going to hurry and check on Aizawa. Looks like your classmates are coming over to check on you.

Izuku: Huh?

???: Heyyy! Midoriya! All Might!

Both Izuku and All Might turned around before seeing Kirishima, Bakugou and Todoroki, making their way towards them. Kirishima was waving his hand to get their attention from afar as Midoriya was relieved to see his three classmates are alright...

...

...

...

However... Kirishima's happy expression slowly washes away into fear, looking passed Izuku and All Might... The two heard crackling noises from behind as All Might and Izuku quickly turned around...

All Might: W-What...?!

You headless body has sat up from the ground... Twitching and shaking before you slowly rise from the floor... Both Izuku and All Might were horrified to see this... Your throat vibrated and words were heard...

(y/n): Clearly... You're stronger than I expected... Possibly stronger than my Old Man... No... It's possibly because I'm not thinking smart enough to take you down. Hmm... How should I weaken you? You're power is truly a problem... All Might...

All Might: What... What are you?

(y/n): If I can't kill you... While you're still... "You".

Your body slowly turns towards the entrance as a loud, demonic scream was heard from somewhere else...

(y/n): Then i should work on breaking you till you're nothing but a Raging, Predictable Target~

You body immediately leaped through the air, leaving a crater behind as All Might was about to follow behind... But the sound of gunshots was heard as bullets flew passed All Might and nearly hit Izuku...

Izuku: EH?!

The two turned their heads... Seeing the Riflemen Model Nomu standing there before its extra limbs which held the firearms has fallen off its back... Its skin darkens as its form inverts back to a normal Nomu from before...

All Might: Damn it... Guess I have to deal with this one quickly... Help should arrive soon...

[Timeskip with (y/n) pulling one of his eyes out, showing no reaction to the pain as he smiles towards the camera and remained starring.]

Over at the Entrance, where most of the students are located at, were waiting for help to arrive... A young girl named Ashido kneels beside an injured hero while the girl with the zero gravity quirk, Ochako looked out into the distance...

Ochako: Did you hear that? Sounded like another gunshot!

Ashido: I'm sure All Might is taking care of that. We just... Need to wait for the Pro Heroes to arrive, Thirteen is barely hanging in there...

She said, seeing the badly wounded Hero "Thirteen"... However the silence and peace soon ended as something crashed near the students... The smoke blinded them as two students, "Hanta" and "Satou" were prepared in case it was a villain.

Hanta: Think All Might's back?

Satou: Don't know. Think he'd announce himself before getting here.

Satou makes a point as the two young students were on their guard... Soon the smoke cleared... And cold fear struck their hearts... A headless corpse stood in a crater...

Satou: What the hell...?

(y/n): Oh don't be so frightened... I just need to borrow... Hmmm... One or two of you for a little experiment~ Hehehe~

Hanta: Wait, isn't he-
Suddenly a large figure appeared behind you before six arms immediately wrapped around you as the Student with multiple arms named "Shouji" shouted.

Shouji: I GOT HIM!!!

(y/n): A volunteer? Perfect~

Suddenly... A massive blade pierces through his arm before the blade sliced one of his arm and soon... One of his legs as the boy falls and screams in pain, letting you go in the process as your head slowly regenerates.

Hanta: Shouji!

Satou: Holy crap!

The Sugar powered boy said as you smirked, the blade in your left hand disappeared into your arm before you turn towards Satou.

(y/n): Next.

Satou had no chance to ready himself before you appeared in front of him, landing a left punch into his stomach... Creating a hole through him as blood splatters everywhere, hearing the girls scream in terror as you smiled now that your entire head regenerated.

(y/n): Lets see how this will effect the Symbol Of Peace, sure hope it helps. Oh and Octo boy? Don't mind if I borrow your powers~

You smirked before seven arms bursts from your right side, you used those extra arms to beat Satou's dead corpse into the ground, blood splatters, a smile grew on your face while Hanta, Ashido and Ochako were too scared to move...

(y/n): LETS MAKE THIS MEMORABLE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

And slowly... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and laughter was heard.