Chapter 13: The Symbol Of Peace... But No Smile On Sight.

This has been the journey so far...

The Symbol of Peace is here... But a smile is no where to be seen... The Corpse welcomes the Hero with open arms... And a warm dead body.

-Crow Father.

???: You don't need to be afraid anymore...

A large Hero stood near the entrance stairs... All Might stood his ground as many low class villains looked at him in fear... However... You only stared at All Might with a small smile before turning towards Izuku.

(y/n): Stay out of this, understand?

You dropped Izuku onto the ground as he catches his breath, turning towards All Might, you took a few steps towards him before seeing a small kid in a weird purple costume was attempting to run away...

(y/n): You'll do~

You immediately lashed your arm out as black tendrils burst from your skin and grabbed the weird kid as Izuku shouted.

Izuku: Mineta! U-Uh?!

Nomu stood in front of Izuku, preventing him from trying anything as you lifted Mineta up high as All Might shouted.

All Might: STOP!!!

(y/n): Only if you agree to let yourself fall before my teeth. Once you're dead, then my job here is done~

All Might: Tch...

All Might didn't say a word... Clearly not going to make this easy as your smile fades... And you began.

(y/n): So much for being a real Hero.

You were ready to smash Mineta to the ground... But suddenly a quick blast was heard as All Might suddenly rushed towards you in incredible speed as UA students that were near the entrance cheered him on.

(y/n): Let our fight continue~

You clenched your fist... Causing the tendrils to crush Mineta's throat pipe, All Might heard the boy's cry of pain before reeling back his fist.

All Might: NOOOO!!!

As soon as All Might barely arrived, he stomped his foot in front of you before launching a punch across your face, nearly sending you flying across the ground as you landed on all fours, fingers dug into the floor to stop your momentum...

(y/n): Well that riled you up, for sure.

As you stood up and looked towards All Might, he held a now dead UA student... Izuku laid there... Horrified to see a dead classmate in All Might arms... All Might stared at Mineta's corpse before he turned to you.

All Might: Why?... WHYYYY???

(y/n): So you can take me seriously, dumb*ss.

All Might gritted his teeth before Shigaraki, Kurogiri and the Nomu rushed to your side while All Might gently sets Mineta down...

Shigaraki: Master?

(y/n): Just stick to the Plan. Watch out for any Hero Reinforcements. Kuro!

You look over at Kurogiri and began.

(y/n): Make sure you and Shigaraki don't get too close. This fight's going to be... Messy. Don't hesitate to fall back if things goes out of hand!

Kurogiri: Understand, Master.

Kurogiri then warped himself and Shugaraki away from the Center of USJ... Leaving you and the Nomu with All Might... You smiled before turning towards Nomu.

(y/n): Lets see if you truly are worth keeping.

...

...

...

(y/n): Kill Him~

...

...

...

"Horror struck our hearts... Actually seeing a murder before us... No hesitation nor a chance to fight back... He just crushed the bones and throat of Mineta, right in front of us..."

Izuku's eyes were widen in fear... Seeing a Dead Classmate laying down near an unconscious Eraser Head... All Might stood his ground with an angry look...

(y/n): Kill Him~

Izuku turn towards your direction before seeing the Nomu rushed towards All Might in a blink of any eye... Now seeing the two clash fist, All Might taunted.

All Might: I thought you wanted to face me, are you scared that you send in your big friend?!

(y/n): It'd be rude if I didn't use the gift that was given to me. So I'm just giving it a test drive. See if it is worth keeping... And I wanna see if it can kill you~ As for you...

You turn your head towards Izuku, seeing him flinch when you looked at his direction... Then you began.

(y/n): Seeing you try to save your female friend despite the chance of dying, sure was amazing. You have bravery kid, keep at it.

Izuku: Are you... Complimenting me?

Izuku was confused by your words as you began to walk towards him, making Izuku panic as he quickly got on he feet.

(y/n): That punch, it didn't really hurt but with enough training, you can possibly punch an entire planet with that.

Izuku: If you think compliments will make me join you, then you're wrong!

(y/n): Oh but who said anything about making you on my side? I'm being honest.

Soon as you stood before Izuku, he held his fists up, ready to fight back... But didn't made a move as you slowly lift up two finger and pointed towards Izuku's head.

(y/n): However, I wonder if you'll be able to fight against me on your own. Try~ You might end up making me fear you~

As soon as a green orb formed on the tip of your fingers, Izuku wasn't sure what to do... Wasn't sure what ability you'll throw in next... But a voice caught both your attention...

???: STOP!!!

(y/n)/Izuku: Huh?

Turning your heads, you immediately see All Might, coming rushing towards you as Nomu was chasing behind him... But was too slow as All Might reeled back his fist.

All Might: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THE LIFE OF ANOTHER CHILD AGAAAAIIINNN!!!!

As All Might threw his mighty punch, an explosion, bigger than Izuku's earlier punch, was seen. The amazing shock took Izuku intl the air before he landed on the ground and onto his back... Grunting in pain, the shock wave stopped as Izuku quickly got up, looking forward... And in his eyes... Shock and horror is seen.

Izuku: W-What...?

You caught All Might's punch with both your hands, a massive crater below you two, and you gritted your teeth as your eyes slowly turning black as you began.

(y/n): Fine... If you want a two against one fight, THEN I'LL MAKE YOUR WISH COME TRUE WITH A PRICE!!!

And soon... Everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.