Chapter 11: Destruction In USJ... By The Hands Of A Corpse.

This has been the journey so far...

The Pro Hero and the Corpse's Servant came face to face

The Pro Hero and the Corpse's Servant came face to face... The Corpse watch with interest on the Pro Hero... But a disturbance dragged his attention towards a familiar face.

-Crow Father.

???: The Final Boss.

The Pro Hero began, turning towards Shigaraki before making his way towards him as Shigaraki did the same.

(y/n): This should be interesting.

Saying to yourself, you crossed your finger as you watch Shigaraki break into a sprint. As you stood there, the Nomu stood beside you, waiting for orders like a mindless slave as you looked over your shoulder.

(y/n): Glad that you're not a chatterbox. Hmm?

Before you could watch Shigaraki and the Pro Hero "Eraser Head" clash, you heard a loud splash over at the Large Pool. Turning your head, you spotted a ship sinking as a whirlpool was in the center of the pool... Seeing a large number of low class villains all huddled up in the pool. Raising an eyebrow in confusion before seeing them sink into the whirl pool and burst with a large watery explosion.

(y/n): Hmm... What the hell is going on?

You turn towards the Nomu and gestured it to help Shigaraki out while you make your way towards the massive pool. As the Nomu walks towards Shigaraki, you spotted the low class villains in one huge group, stuck together by these... Strange purple balls...

(y/n): Hmmph... Now that's a sight to see. Kinda sad honestly.

???: B-Boss? A-A little help here?

You looked down, seeing a shark mutated villain floating in the water, seems like this one didn't get trapped by the purple balls. You stared at the Villain before asking.

(y/n): What happened here? Explain.

???: W-Well sir... We were going to kill those three kids that were taking shelter on that boat...

(y/n): And you seriously just lost to those f*cking kids?

???: S-Sir, I swear! We didn't expect them to pull- AGH!!!

You grabbed the Villain by the head, raising him from the waters before starring him in the eyes as you began.

(y/n): Youre making me look bad, you damn fish. Granted my plan was to let you scum villains let loose whither you win or lose, but the fact that you didn't even put up a fight against THREE F*CKING KIDS!!!

Shouting, you began to turn the shark villain into crystal, the same kind crystal of crystal that you used when you met All Might the second time... After the villain is nothing but crystal, you let go as the shark villain slowly sinks to the bottom of the large pool. Annoyed, you turn towards Shigaraki and the Nomu who seem to have the Hero pinned... Smirking before you made your way towards them... Unaware that three individuals were watching from safe distance in the water.

[Timeskip with (y/n), raising his hands in the air as the moon was glowing a blood red color and a horrifying smile is seen in his face.]

Shigaraki: Youre quick erases other people's quirks... It's annoying...

Shigaraki said, scratching his neck before hearing footsteps from behind. Turning his head, he spotted you as you looked at him with a smirk.

(y/n): I see that you got the Hero under control?

Shigaraki: Take a look.

Shigaraki gestured, seeing the Nomu was pinning the Pro Hero "Eraser Head" down... Seeing a destroyed elbow and broken arm, you softly smiled and made your way towards the Hero before looking down... Seeing dark circles around his exposed eyes as you lean down and picked up his broken goggles.

(y/n): Eraser Head, huh? Nice to meet you.

The Hero didn't respond... He turns towards the Nomu and attempted to use his quirk... But Nomu wasn't effected by it and crushed his other arm, breaking the bones immediately as he screams in pain, you shook your head.

(y/n): Breakin bones like twig, this isn't some normal Villain, Hero. This here, is a special homemade killing Machine~ hehehe~

???: (y/n).

You hummed, turning your head as you and Shigaraki were greeted by Kurogiri who just warped there.

Shigaraki: Did you kill the Pro Hero?

Kurogiri: Thirteen is out of commission. However one of the students managed to get outside.

(y/n): Perfect~

Both Kurogiri and Shigaraki turn ti you as you gently placed your foot on Eraser Head's broken arm and began.

(y/n): The more heroes, the better the chances of All Might getting here~ Hehehehe~ Oh this day is just beginning to look wonderful~

And with a toothy smile, everything fades to black as the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is covered in blood and faint laughter was heard...