Chapter 42

Melanie's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I talked to jake and today is the day we found out what the baby is. I wake to a handsome man beside me sleeping peacefully so I decided to make him breakfast in bed as he's still sleeping. I walk downstairs and put on pancake with bacon as it's his favourite. (this is my boyfriends favourite BTW). I take it upstairs to wake my sleepy bear up. I shake him and he wakes up and look at the breakfast and he says "angel you didn't have to make me breakfast in bed" but I kiss him and sits beside him. As he was eating I saw this phone going off so I look at him and grabs it and looks at it. I see that some girl called millie was texting him what why would Anthony do this to me we have been together for a year now and I'm pregnant with his baby and he doesn't even care about me or his own child or the wedding in fact.

I look at him and says "who's millie and why is she under your name as baby girl with a heart" he just looks at me like there is nothing there like am I no body.

I got dressed so I leave this place with the twins and never look back. I thought Anthony was nice and that but I guess he just a cheater.

Outfit

I pick up the boys and we go to Cheryl's when I walked in I was all the baby things everywhere then cheryl give me a big hug and she say that she can't wait to find out with I am having

I let the boys play with Jason as I help set up the place with Cheryl I see jake walking in and I look the other way. Then he says "oh so your still not going to me now Melanie" I look at and says "what do want me to say that Anthony cheated on with some girl millie and now I am having his baby and I don't know what to do yeah is that what you wanted to hear was it jake" Cheryl and jake just looks at me. Cheryl turns to me "wait Anthony cheated on you what about the wedding" I look at her "there is no wedding Cheryl it was all a lie that he was playing".

I go outside to were everyone is and I see my mum and dad standing talking to Anthony I look away and stand were the Ballons were with Anthony and we popped them and pink glitter come out. I looked at Anthony and he looked at me "I guess it a girl" he just looked at me. I walked away but Anthony grabbed me and hugs me and of course I hug him back and I say "why did you cheat". He looks and tell that she was his ex girlfriend and he forget to change her name on his phone and he only wanted me. I stand there with Anthony's arms wrap around me and the twins running about.

A/N
Sorry guys that it short but I have a lot on my mind and that so I will be updating again very soon