Chapter 5

Melandie's pov
I was still at school until the fire alarm 🚨 went off but was not deil but the school was really on fire 🔥 I ran to try to save my friends but I can't see them hopefully they are okay and that they were not in the class room that is on fire. I found jade my best friend I was so happy that she was ok but what about the others then I see jasmine running up to us and she looked scared then she said "did you guys see chloe and kicki I found but I guess i lost them" I started to cry 😢 but I we never see them again.

I see Jason becoming out in blood and I can't not believe that he had kicki in his arms I ran over to him but he said "she is losing a lot of blood" he put on the hospital bed and then hugged me then he said "I will do anything to keep you and your friends save.

Jade's pov
I can't believe what Jason had said I think that he likes Melanie but I pretty sure that she doesn't like him back but if they do go out I think Melanie has to change her look.

chole's pov
What is going on one minute I am in school the next I am in the hospital what is going than I see Jason and Melanie talking about something then Melanie runs to see me then Jason become in then I go mad 😠 and Melanie and Jason walks out.

Melanie
I know that was going to happen but Jason did save her and I guess Jason is her and mine hero I sit in the waiting room then Jason says "Melanie I think I love you 😍 and I will like to know if you like me back. I sat there shaking he put his arm around me then I say "you did save my friend so I guess so"we walked in to see Chloe but she didn't wanted to look at us but I think she knows that something is going on.

A/N
Thaxs guys for reading the book 📖 and I hope you like this chapter and now Jason and Melanie is together and can someone ship the two of them plz

Peace out ✌🏻

That_crazy_girl66💕😘🐶😍😇😻🌈