Chapter 27

Melanie's P.O.V
We are all sitting in the waiting room to see if my two baby's are ok. Cole walked in with some food but I didn't want anything to eat or drink and I haven't eat in 4 hour because I'm to worried about Calum and Miles. I am wearing a pink crop top with white ripped shorts. The nurse come out and said "Calum and miles mum and dad" me and Cole stand up and walked over to the nurse.

We walked into this little office and see sat down and talked.
Nurse- Calum is awake but miles is not
Melanie- so what does this mean
Nurse- it means that he will maybe not make it
Melanie-what happens if he does mean it
Nurse- if he does that means that he will be health and well
I looked over at Cole and was crying and went over to him and hugged him
Cole- nurse what about Calum
Nurse-Calum is health but he will not eat anything
Cole- is if we see him so we can get him to eat
Nurse- yes that will be fine and what age is the twins
Melanie- they are three months old
Nurse-ok and hope Miles will be ok and I also hope you two will be ok
We both said thank you and we walked back to Lauren and we also told her what is happening.

Ryan come in and he was with my old best friend jade I looked away then jade says "oh hi Melanie" I looked at her "still know my name jade" then Ryan say "you two know each other" I said "yeah we do" then jade "she bullied me all though high school" i said "how did I because you made Chloe and jasmine leave" she said "what Chloe is dead" I said "she don't she doesn't what to see you anymore so that why she leaves" then jade come up to me and slapped me. I walked into Calum room and sat down next to him then jade walked in "jade leave" that she said "I didn't know you were pregnant" then I said "I was pregnant with twins" then she looked behind her and saw Miles she walked over to him and said "they are so cute but can I ask something" I said "sure" then she said "what happened to them and were is Jason" I said "we don't know and me and Jason broke up because he cheated on me" she hugged me and said "I'm sorry for you Mel if I can still call you that" I said "yes you can call me that and it's ok but I hope Miles it ok" the nurse come and said "Melanie we know what happened to the both of them" I said "what happened" then the nurse said "they had food poisoning but do know how" I said "I not know what happened" then jade said "what about Jason did he do anything" I said "he didn't see the kids" then she said "but he knows were you life" I said "that true" then Jason walked in and looked at me and jade and said "did know you two were friends" I said "so what if we are what it to you"  then Jason said " I'm sorry Melanie" I said "for what cheating or for food poisoning" then he said "for both" I look at him and I walked out and Lauren stand up and at this point I was crying and Ryan come over to us and said "I'm sorry Lauren and Melanie what happened" I said "Jason food poisoned my kids" they looked at me then Cole heard and he said "were is he" I said "Cole I your mad I'm mad too but calm down are kids are in there" then the police come and toke him away.

I went into the room and Miles was waking up so I want over to him and kissed his head and said "hi mummy's baby boy" he smiled and I picked up Calum and sat him on my knee then Lauren,Ryan and Cole come in.

Picture of my baby's

Lauren's P.O.V
I was sitting in the waiting room with Melanie and Cole then Ryan walked in with some girl but Melanie knows her so I leaved then be and they walked into a room. Ryan sat down next to me and they twins were at my foot then Ryan say "Lauren I love you I'm sorry what I did" I said "Ryan I love you too but you leaved me to look after are kids" Ryan looked down to the kids and said "was my little princess being good when I was way and Lauren I wish I never went to that nightclub" I said "yes she was good but she didn't sleep crying because I think she wanted her daddy" then Ryan picked up Liv because she was crying then she calm down when she saw Ryan.

I looked at Ross and was a wake so I picked him up and he started to smile so I got him his baby blanket and wrap it around him and he started to fall a asleep then Melanie come out crying so I walked up to her and hugged her and said that happened then she said that Jason food poisoned Miles and Calum I looked at my two and then to Ryan and I said "I hope that doesn't happen to my two" then Melanie "I hope so too" then Liv started to cry again then Melanie picked her up and said "did someone miss me" then she started to play with her then Melanie give me Liv back and she went back in to the twins.

Then me,Ryan and Cole all walked in and I looked at miles and said "someone is a wake" he started smiling and he know I love his we smile then Liv and Ross woke up and picked up Liv and Ryan has Ross and Melanie laughed because Ross was doing his baby face.

Ryan's P.O.V
I fell so bad for Melanie and Cole because Jason food poisoned there kids and that they have to spend a couple of weeks in hospital because of it. I had Ross on my knee and Lauren had Liv then it was time to take the twins for there nap but Melanie wanted us to stay so put the two in there car seat to sleep but the nurse come and sat to them in the bed with Melanie's twins so I picked them into the bed and put there toys in beside them. Lauren was so tied at she slept on the sofa. I walked over to the twins and Liv was wake so started to play with her then she get my finger and she hugged it then Lauren woke up and look at us and said "someone love there daddy" then Lauren picked her up and hugged her.

I feel a sleep for a while but Lauren woke up but kissing me all over the place so I kissed her back and I'm just really happy to have her back.

Picture of Lauren and Ryan's kids

Cole's P.O.V
When I heard that Jason food poisoned me and Melanie's kids I was about to beat him up because I love Miles and Calum to the moon and back and six time around the world. I got up and looked at miles and Calum and they were happy but they don't know what's going on because they are so young and the cutest baby's ever. I looked at Melanie and she was sleeping on the sofa in the room so I went for a walk because everyone was sleeping. I walked to the hospital café and Jade was there so I walk over to her and sat down. we were talking and I felt like I was in love with Jade so we both lead in for a kiss and we kiss then I heard crying so I turn around and Melanie was there then she run down the hall. I tied to catch up with her then she stop before going though the doors to see Miles and Calum then she looked at me and walked in and I know that me and her is over.

A/N
Hi guys back at it with a new chapter and yes I am almost finished college for the summer 🌸🌷 so I am so happy.

That_crazy_girl66💖🥳🥰