Chapter 13

Melanie p.o.v
I was sating on the sofa 🛋 felling more sick than I was any other day but today was the worst day ever. I yelled Lauren that I thought something is wrong with the baby 🍼. Lauren walked down the stairs and she was going to take me to the hospital to see what's wrong with the baby but Justin has to drive us there.
When we got out of the car and we walked to the mother and baby ward and a doctor wanted to see me right away but we had to wait 20 minutes in the waiting room that was boring because sating in a little wait room with no phone to play on is boring because I didn't grab it when I was coming out.

About 5 minuets later

I saw Jason coming running in and I say "why is he here for and who invited him because he don't getting to see the baby's" then Lauren said "I have invited him" I was so mad 😡 at her about visiting him to the scan of the baby and I know that he's the father but I don't want him to know anything about the baby's then the doctor calls for me and Lauren and Jason stands up and the doctor say that it can only have one off them in with so I picked Jason it doesn't mean that we are together because I still don't forgive him because off what he did but he is the father of the baby 👶 and he has a right to know. The doctor took me in too a wee room to see what's wrong with the baby and he said that the twin must have hit something in side to make me more sick or it can also mean stress than I was thinking out the other day than Jason was kissing that other girl and than I said "yes it must to stress" than I looked at Jason and he looked at  then we walked out to see that Lauren and Justin was not there and than we want outside and Justin's car was not there than Jason turned to me "do you want to take my car" I said "no thanks I will just walk there"than I started walking to Lauren's house. I get to the house and Jason,Lauren and Justin was sitting waiting on me then Jason come up to me and hugs me from behind . I walk away and walk into the kitchen to get something to eat and I got ice cream and chocolate then Jason grabs the ice cream out of my hands then he says "no ice cream because I don't want my baby to be fat" then i just slapped him and got in my car and drove to my house and sat and watch all the twilight movies (I love twilight so much 💕💕)

Lauren's P.O.V
I heard Melanie shouting "there is something wrong with her baby" then I ran down the stairs and almost falls over Melanie's dog streaks that is a k9 puppy
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

VI heard Melanie shouting "there is something wrong with her baby" then I ran down the stairs and almost falls over Melanie's dog streaks that is a k9 puppy 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I stop myself from falling over him and I find Melanie on the sofa hold on to her tummy. I grab the keys but Justin says that he will take us to the hospital so when we got to the hospital we had to wait about 5 minutes and I got bored so I texted Jason to tell him about Melanie and the baby then 1 minutes later Jason comes in and let's just say that Melanie went A little bit mad. We sat for a other 5 minutes and then Melanie gets called in I stand up and so did Jason but Melanie picked Jason and me. And Justin wanted to get something to eat so we went to Starbucks I get some orange juice because coffee is bad for a baby and Justin get a ice coffee (I love a ice coffee right now💕💕) another that we were doing to the hospital to pick up Melanie but she texted us say "I am walking home the baby is fine but I can't be stressed out because that what will make me sick" so I texted "ok I hope you will be ok and you go home and watch something with Jason if you want too😍😍"

Jason's P.O.V
I was sitting on the sofa at my mums house watching Melanie's favourite movie frozen that we maybe have watched like a million time until Justin comes in and say"frozen" in a girls voice and I said "Melanie is that you you beautiful girl " and Justin says "oh thanks for calling me beautiful" and I turn around and saw Justin standing behind me.

5 minutes later
Justin leaves and before he leaved he said "I better go and see the pregnant lady before I go and make a music video". After all that I walk in to the kitchen and I heard my phone ringing I run and get it and answer it.

Lauren-Justin's mad woman🔪🔪
Jason-Jason
Justin's mad woman-Jason you better get to the hospital as fast as I can say twins
Jason-what's going on mad woman
Justin's mad woman-what did you say... that doesn't matter something is wrong with yours and Melanie's baby
Jason-wait wait I'm on my way
Justin's mad woman-hurry than

3 minutes later
I run in and see Melanie,Lauren and Justin sitting in the waiting room wait to see what is wrong with me and Melanie's baby than Melanie see me and she says "what is he doing here". I feel so bad about the fight and what happened, I didn't mean to hate her like that so I will maybe take her to Starbucks later to talk to her than Lauren say "I invited him".

I was so sad that Melanie didn't wanted be to see if our baby is okay because she didn't want me in the waiting room with her so I had to sit beside Justin and I do feel sorry because I did cheated on Melanie but I do love her and she is the one I want and I do t want anyone else than her.

4 minutes later
The doctor come in and says "Melanie star" so me and Lauren gets up but Melanie picks me,i am so happy that she picked me and then we found out that it was stress that was doing it and I thought about last week and I had this sorry look on my face.

I want to take Melanie because Justin texted me say that he took Lauren to Starbucks so I wanted to take Melanie so I got in my car but she didn't want to come and she said that she will walk home but I did t wanted to walk the whole why home but she said that she will never step in my car ever again so I just went to Justin's house but Lauren calls it her house so I told them everything that happened. Melanie comes in and all eyes go all on her and all what she says "were is my Starbucks" I go to the kitchen and get her a drink of water but she just throw it at me and I just walked out like nothing just happened.

Justin's P.O.V
I woke up and I thought to my I will go and see what Jason is doing even know I don't allowed to see him I still want to. I got in my car and drives to he's house. I walked in and I saw him watching frozen and I said in a girly voice "frozen" and then he said "Melanie is that you you beautiful girl" I laughed and said " oh thank for calling me beautiful" and Jason turn around I was just laughing so much.

5 minutes later
I was going to leave but before I leave I said "I better go and see the pregnant woman before I go then make a music video" then I leaved and want home to my beautiful girlfriend.

When I walked in Lauren all most tipped over Melanie's new dog called streaks that is a k9. I walked into the living room with Lauren and saw Melanie sitting there holding her belly and all I was think was what is the baby has died and what will Jason think of that and Lauren was going to take the keys but I said that I will drive both of them to the hospital because I don't want her to drive because of the baby so we are now at the hospital and Melanie went to to sign herself in and then we all went to the mother and child ward and we had to wait about 5 minutes but then Jason come running in and all I saw was Melanie's face that look a bit angry when she said "why is he here and who invited him then Lauren said " I invited him" and then the doctor said "Melanie star" and Melanie stand and so did Lauren and Jason but Melanie picked Jason and I was happy that she picked Jason because Jason is the father of the baby and he has a right to see his child.

Me and Lauren went to Starbucks because we were bored of wait for Melanie and Jason to come out so I got a ice coffee when Lauren got a orange juice because we don't want to hurt the baby because the baby is the most important thing to me right now.

We now home and we see Jason at the door we get out of the car and asks Jason say that Melanie didn't want to get in the car with him and that he is worried about her so wait for 5 minutes and she walking and  she was shocked that Jason was here. Jason try to give here a hug but she walks to the kitchen and come back with ice cream and chocolate and Jason grabs the chocolate form Melanie and say "I don't want my baby to be fat" and we all laugh 😂.

A/N
I'm sorry that it took so long to update this book but I hope you all like and always remember to like and comment on this book

Loves you babes 😘😘❤️💕
Peace out ✌🏻
That_crazy_girl661 ❤️💛🍪💕✌🏻😘😍💋🦄🦄💜💜🔮