Chapter 38

Melanie's P.O.V
We were still in Paris and my sister is now here so I walked to her room and we were going to wear matching outfits today for the first time in forever and also Jason is here with her. I got to her room and Jason opened the door for me and I walked in and Cheryl was in the bed room getting ready so I walked into the bed room and hugged her.

Our outfits

Cheryl was wearing the same I saw the wee baby bump and I said "we baby is now showing" we all laughed then Anthony and the twins walked and I picked them up and said "do you want to go shopping then we can go on some rides but some rides we will not get on because you two are to young" then they looked at Anthony and said "daddy mummy said no to us" I said laughing and Anthony said "did she now" then I gived the two s to Jason and Cheryl then Anthony picked me up and said "say yes to the kids or I will throw you into the pool tonight" I said "OK yes boys you can go on all the rides but only if mummy or daddy goes on with you" then they ran up to me and I hugged them then I got the scoller ready for them then we went to the lobby and Miles wanted Anthony to give him a piggy back.

We went shopping and get some Disney ears then Anthony brought a dumbu bracelet then I love so we all got back to the hotel as the twins were starting to get moody and Anthony say they get it from me cheeky.

I was sleeping til I heard screaming so I went to see who was screaming and it was the twins at Anthony then I picked up Miles and said "what wrong baby" and he said "daddy is being bad" I looked at Anthony and he had his Teddy bear we got him today and I took it of Anthony and said "here baby" then I put him down and he said "daddy is the baby" I laughed and said "really is he OK then come here baby Anthony" then Anthony crawled over to me and I said "does the baby want a kiss" then I kissed Anthony and the twin got jealous so I kissed there check.

We were all going out for dinner and I was a dress, I sat beside Anthony and Cheryl was at the other side of me and we were all talking then I looked over and saw Cole I looked at the twins that was siting on me and Anthony knee then Cole walked over to me and said "I think it's time to lete see the kids" then Jason got up and walked over to Cole and said "you lay a finger on them kids and I will kill you" then Anthony give me Calum then said "Cole your never seeing the twins ever then Cole pushed Anthony and Anthony hit his head of the table then Cheryl took the twins and waited outside with them I said" leave him alone" then Anthony got up and pushed Cole and they started fighting then we all walked out and Anthony had a black eye and cuts all over this face so we all got into the car and drove to the hotel and got out of the car and got into the hotel. We all went in and I helped Anthony on the sofa and got a wet cloth to clean up the blood so I sat on his knee and wrapped all the blood off but it hurt him every time then I looked at this black eye and got him a ice pack then I cuddled up to him and told him next time we will not get into a fight then I looked at the twins and they looked upset so I picked up Miles and Calum sat beside Anthony to cheer him up then it was bedtime for the twins so I put them to bed and I went back to Anthony and everyone leave so me and Anthony had the place to are selfs so I walked to the bed room and Anthony follow and we started to make out and things leaved to a other and you know what happened next.

A/N
I'm sorry guys about not updating but I am back and I will be updating the book on my birthday in 4 days and maybe before it to.

Peace out

That_crazy_girl66 ❤️🤍✌🏼💖