Chapter 11 (part 2 of the cafe)

Melanie pov
Me and Lauren went to the bathroom and left the boy to think about that we are pregnancies. Then we came out of the bathroom we meet one off our teachers and he said "I heard that you two are pregnant I'm so happy for you two" I got so mad because it has to be something to do with the boys, when I see Jason he is so getting it. I saw the boys and I walked up behind him and hit him over the head than they both said "what's that for"them Jason starts to be sexy with me then I just looked at my belly and he looked and said "ok baby mummy let's go home and watch you favourite films" I got into Jason's car 🚘 and we leaved Justin and Lauren at home and then we got home our self and Jason and me sat on the sofa and watched twilight (best film ever).

Lauren pov
We came out if the bathroom and mr shit face said to me and Melanie " I heard that you two are pregnant" omg I can believe that he know that we are pregnant then I thought about the boys. Me and Melanie went up to them and hit them on the head will I hit Justin and Melanie hit Jason because they are girlfriend and boyfriend and then they said "what's that for" then Jason was being sexy with Melanie and Melanie looked down at her belly and then Jason look as well and then we went him and Jason dropped us off at Justin's house and me and Justin sat on the sofa and watch his performance and that is the believer one (my friend Lauren love this 💕💕).

A/N
Short chapter I know and I know what you are thinking were is jade and she will be in the next one and I was think about putting kicki and Chloe back in to it again so what do you think

NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

That_crazy_girl66💕💕💕🦄😍😇

Peace out ✌🏻