chapter 6

Melanie's pov:

it was a boring day because are school has burned down and now i have to go and find a new school to go to but i want Jason to go there with me. i know that we were going now for a week and we have not been hanging out as more as other couples that don't mean i don't love him.i do need him to bye my side everyday and i need my friend but when my friend found out i am going out with Jason. i feel so weird today because my friend are not here and that Jason is in New York and really miss him.

its now going to be a week till i see his face and again and kiss him too. i don't know what to do without my babe to look out for me and what is going when jade comes over and tell me to broke up with him or are friendship is over and don't know what right now but if Jason was here he will be the one calming me down right now but he is don't here i am snap cheating him and messaging him but he will not text back till 14.30 and he doesn't get up till 09.30 in the morning

Jason pov:

i just woke up at 09.30 and the first thing i do is that i text Melanie and tell how it is going and all but i get a message from jade to leave Melanie alone and too never be with her ever again after i read that i just sat on looking at that message no one want to broke up with someone they love because i love Melanie and all my friends know that so i text Melanie to see if jade her and in two seconds she got my message and she text me back saying "i got the same message but this one was about but i still want to let know that i love u and hope you you are have fun in New York".

All i doing was smile and her message because i cant wait to see her but she doesn't know that i am coming home today at 17.00 to see her and if see jade she is going to be that she is trying to broke us up but that will never happen because i love Melanie and she me loves me back and she keep saying to me that she wants a make over and i was think that she will get one because what ever my babe needs i will get her it.

jades pov

i hate Jason and so did Melanie so why do they love each other if they really hated each other before and that is what i not get. maybe Melanie is never going to speak to me or the others again its like my world is turned up side down and people is turning it into a bomb and its going to blow up in a second. Melanie was my best friend i cant believe that she is going out with Jason and i thought that Jason was not the one for her and if if she want that OK with because she is ever going to be in are group again.

Nicki pov

went i saw Jason and Melanie kiss in the hospital i was feeling upset because she told the group that she will never go out with a boy but she lied not just to me to everyone in the group and Chloe is still in hospital and i don't want to tell her because the doctors said that she will maybe die any day now and in side me is like my heart is broke and just a little price in side me is saying "that you can do it Nicki and i know that you miss Melanie but the only you should be thinking about is Chloe and if she is going to make it".

A/N

hi everyone i just wanted to let you know that Chloe will maybe die in this book but you have you thought out in the other chapter if she does or no

peace out

that_crazy_girl:):)