Chapter 9

Melanie pov
I was going to Justin's house with Jason to hang out with him and Lauren and do a prank on him but Jason knows about the prank we are doing on Justin. Lauren said that she wants a baby 👶 but we don't know if Justin wants a baby 🍼.

We got out of the car 🚗 and we were welcomed by Lauren little dog called Alfie he is so cute when he chase after is dog 🐶 bowls. We walked in after meeting Alfie and than we meet the two love 💕 birds 🐦 that were on the sofa 🛋 cuddling with each other and it was so cute but I know that Jason does it to it with me but they are more cuter than us. I saw a tattoo on Justin's arm that is a angel 😇of  Lauren and I said OMG ITS JUSTIN BIEBER and Jason says "no it's not you must dreaming" and Lauren says " how do you know that Justin has a tattoo of me" that I said "I can see it" as points to it on this arm and Lauren says "I told you to tell them when we met them JUSTIN and I just jumped and Jason puts this arms around me and starts to kiss my neck.

Lauren pov
Prank time
I take Justin upstairs and he starts kissing me but I walk into the bathroom and I said "Jason babe come and help me take of my clothes" I want down stairs and Melanie went upstairs and tried to kiss 😘 Justin but he ran downstairs and saw me trying to kiss 😘 Jason and he want to mad 😡 then Melanie come downstairs and started crying 😢 but it was fake crying 😢.

Sexual part
Melanie pov
We told Justin it was a prank and after that Justin started kissing Lauren so me and Jason went up stairs and he started taking off he clothes and started kissing me and we started hit it off.

Lauren pov
Me and Justin was in sofa then Justin started kissing me and the Melanie and Jason went up stairs and Justin started singing 🎤 boyfriend in my ear (love this song) and started to do it on the sofa 🛋.

A/N
So guys today is a double chapter and I hope Lauren you like this ☺️

That_crazy_girl66 💕💕🎤🌈💜🍪🐶