Chapter 15

Melanie P.O.V
It has been two day since I kissed Justin and I hope that Lauren will never find out about it because she will hate and will never be my friend ever again and I don't want that to happen again and yes again because the first time we stopped talking is when I was in fourth year and this girl that thinks that she is better than everybody told Lauren a lot of lie about me (by the way this happened in real life and my bff is Lauren irl).

i will never talk about my best friend like that but she had to go and make Lauren don't talk to me anymore but a week later me and Lauren become friends and that bitch was just jealous that I had a better friend that cares about me.

I got up and kissed my baby Jason that I love and I always will love then I want to the bathroom and showered, when I was done I put a towel around and want back into me and Jason to get dressed into a beautiful outfit

Outfit 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I went downstairs and let my dog streaks outside to do his business and then I made myself breakfast that was pancake (I love 💕 pancakes 🥞) then I was thinking out pranking Jason and Justin and me and Lauren was going to do it so I went and woke...

I went downstairs and let my dog streaks outside to do his business and then I made myself breakfast that was pancake (I love 💕 pancakes 🥞) then I was thinking out pranking Jason and Justin and me and Lauren was going to do it so I went and woke up Lauren.

Lauren P.O.V
I woke up to Melanie shaking me then I said "do you don't remember I am pregnant and so are you you silly person" then she said "that sure but do you want pancake or not" then I ran downstairs and started to eat pancakes then I went upstairs to get dressed and I put on a lazy day outfit because I feel so lazy today because I am pregnant and this is what it makes you feel

Outfit 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

But the time I came out of the bathroom Justin was downstairs and I hear him and Melanie talking about something "you can't tell Lauren what happened two days ago"  then I went downstairs and Justin walked out the first door then I walking into th...

But the time I came out of the bathroom Justin was downstairs and I hear him and Melanie talking about something "you can't tell Lauren what happened two days ago"  then I went downstairs and Justin walked out the first door then I walking into the kitchen to Melanie and she said to me that we will be pranking Justin and Jason and we will put baby clothes in the washing machine and hide there real clothes and also Melanie thinks that she is having twin boys but I think that she is having two girls because she is being very healthy.