Chapter 12

Melanie pov
I was talking to Lauren at her house 🏠 it was only me and her Justin was at the studio and Jason was getting me and Lauren Starbucks. Jason walked in and he was with a other girl I don't know her but she is more prettier than me and I was so sad 😭 and than I short at him "don't I not perfect for you or something" than he said "I am not the one who cheated on me" I was so mad 😡 but when I saw Lauren she was I the phone to Justin Jason walked over to and looked at me and I said "what you not even care about your unborn child and you know what it's twins Jason and you know what I don't want you near them" Lauren just smiled at what I said and I know that she is having twins too. Jason was a about to hit me but Justin come running in and he stoped Jason and Justin said "you can think about that one Jason" and Justin throw Jason and his new girlfriend out.

Lauren pov
I was talking to Melanie and that Jason come in with a girl and Melanie just want so mad 😡 and I could see how much Melanie is getting mad 😡 and I got my phone and went to the kitchen and phoned Justin at the studio and I told him to come home quick.

Justin pov
I come running in to the house and saw Jason going to hit and I stepped in and grabbed his hand and pulled him outside and closed that door and I comeback into the house and Melanie was crying 😢 and she told that she was pregnant with twins.

A/N

Hey guys I know it's a little short but I will make it better.

That_crazy_girl66💕💕💛😇💓✌🏻😘

Peace out ✌🏻