Chapter 40

Melanie's P.O.V

I woke up to Anthony playing with my hair. I got up and kissed Anthony then walked into our bathroom and got a shower.

Outfits

As I am 4 weeks pregnant I will need to think about outfit for myself but Anthony want to go baby shopping already but I want to wait til we found what we are having first and beside I'm only 4 weeks pregnant I'm like 2 mouth or something

As I am 4 weeks pregnant I will need to think about outfit for myself but Anthony want to go baby shopping already but I want to wait til we found what we are having first and beside I'm only 4 weeks pregnant I'm like 2 mouth or something . I walked into the kids room and saw them playing with Anthony and I said "is my baby's all playing nice" then Miles ran at me and kissed my belly he has been doing this since we found about the baby but it's so cute.

I went to go and make breakfast for everyone and I shouted on them all and Miles come running downstairs and sat down at the table and I cut up his food and feed him.

Me and Anthony also did the boys bedroom up before we went to Paris and this is what it looks like.

We took the the cribs away and did it all dinosaur theme as they love dinosaurs and that but miles still loves he's cars and that

We were having a wee family day til jake walked in and started playing with the twins. Anthony came over to me to check on me but I told him I was fine and that he can go and talk to jake. Anthony has been worried about the baby so he wants me to takes breaks but I can't as I have a wedding to plan that's in two mouths after finding out what we are having so we are going to wait til then but it is hard having two year old boy and a new born on the way and planning a wedding and I hope he same thing doesn't happen with this pregnancy like it did with the twin because of the stress and that. I went to watch some riverdale on Netflix as I have nothing to do. I was sitting on sofa until Cheryl walked in and last week we found out she was having a baby girl. I am so happy for her and Jason and there wee girl.

I have been thinking about baby names for my wee one so if it a other boy his name will be Issac and if its a girl he name will be lexi and if its twins boys I don't know what I will do with a other pair of twins but if it's is twins there names will issac and James for the boys and for the girls is lexi and Perry.