chapter 29

Melanie's P.O.V

I wake up beside Anthony because I stayed at the team 10 for couple of nights because I didn't want go home because Cole still had the key to the house. so Anthony asked Jake if I could stay with them for couple of night still not to go back to my house. I know that Lauren and Ryan is there but I feel that Ryan is still friends with Cole so that's why I don't go home and its more fun at the team 10 house and I get to see my brother and my friends.

I got up to get dressed for a big day because me and Anthony  two week since we got together and four mouths since the twins were born and my life as mum is the best life but sometime it can be crazy but you get through it.

clothes 

I went down the stair and saw Anthony with the twins that was so cute then Tydus come up to and hugged because of what happened a couple of days ago

Me and Anthony  were getting ready for our date then Lauren and Ryan walked in so we all started to talk about thing then I got a text from Jason.

Melanie-Mel

Jason- boy that is so mean

boy that is so mean-hey baby

Mel-what do you want Jason

boy that is so mean- its me Melanie your lover

Mel-no your not do you remember what you did

boy that is so mean- yeah I do and I want to say sorry about that

boy that is so mean-to late Jason

I stop texting because by now Lauren had my phone and was texting him because I got so upset that I went to my room and will not let anyone in the room but then Anthony come in and we cuddled for a bit then we watch a movie then I fell asleep.

Lauren's P.O.V

I wake up to the twins crying so I went to pick them up and to see what wrong with them and I thought they were just hungry so I we all went downstairs and I made pancake and waffles and I cut up some fruit for the twins because now they can eat  hard food now so that's what I made them then Ryan come up to me and said "Cole what to see the twin and see us too" I said "ok but Melanie is at the team 10 with the twin and I think that Melanie will not let him see the twins" then Ryan nodded at my answer.

I went upstairs to get dressed to see my brother and to go to the team10 see Mel aka Melanie because I haven't seen her in like two week because of Cole and that he still has the key to the house so I am going the key and tell him to never come back.

clothes

I went downstairs and saw Cole in the house and I just looked at him then he said "hey sis I missed you" then I said "do you or are you faking it like you always do" then Justin walked in and I was so shocked to see him then Cole looked at him and...

I went downstairs and saw Cole in the house and I just looked at him then he said "hey sis I missed you" then I said "do you or are you faking it like you always do" then Justin walked in and I was so shocked to see him then Cole looked at him and said "so you to still friends Lauren" and I said "Cole me and Justin are friend yes but Ryan know that" then Ryan walked out and looked at Justin then they both walked into the kitchen. I was now sitting in the living room with Cole and they twins were upstairs taking there nap then I said "Cole I think you have to stay away from all of them because melanie hasn't not been back here in two week and she's to come because of you and because I am your sister I want your key to this house and too never come back here again" then he throw is keys at me then walked out.

we got the team 10 house and Jake said that Melanie was upstairs to I went up but before I did I think I have to prank for so I got changed into something else 

clothes

I went into the room and saw Anthony with Melanie then Melanie looked at me and said "really Lauren you had to wear that" I said "meanie sure your moved on" then she said "I know but he's the father to the twins" but then I throw Cole keys to Mela...

I went into the room and saw Anthony with Melanie then Melanie looked at me and said "really Lauren you had to wear that" I said "meanie sure your moved on" then she said "I know but he's the father to the twins" but then I throw Cole keys to Melanie then she looked at them "were did you get these" I said "he was at the house I know if he was till in that house you will never be back there so I told them for the keys" .

Melanie's P.O.V

I cant believe that Lauren got Coles key to the house so I think its time to move back in with them but I will miss the team 10 but I will always come and see them but I don't how they are going to take this news and even my brother Jake. 

we were all sitting downstairs  and I had to tell them the new so I did "guys I think that its time that I move back home with Lauren and Ryan"  then Tydus come up to me and he was crying and it broke my heart to see him like that so I was also crying but I told that I come to see him when I can because when I was at the team 10 I became a youtuber so that will take up my time and that I'm a mother of two kids that is hard at time but hopefully I will do good at it.

When I got home I was feeling upset because I left my boyfriend back at my brothers house and that I might never see him again. I went upstairs to get ready for bed but I could sleep because I miss Anthony to much and that I miss and the fun that was at the team 10 house but I guess being a mum at 21 takes that away from you so I was think that I will let my mum look after the kids for now on because they cole's but I don't want them anymore  but I have to think about it first.......

Cole's P.O.V

I was at my sisters house and melanie was not there so I walked in and saw my sister we talked about thing then put of no were she tolde for the key of the house so I gives it to her then Jason walked in and I got so mad that I was about to push him but Lauren stop me then I went to jade's house because that's the place I'm wanted and jade's pregnant with my baby so I have to look after her because melanie never wanted me for half of her pregnancy so I'm going to be here for jade's pregnancy.

Ryan's P.O.V

when we got to the team 10 house I toke the twins in and tdyus come up to me and hugged me then he went over to the twins to say hello then melanie coem down to say hello to the twins then Anthony come in with the twins and melanie went outside then I said "what's wrong with melanie" then jake said "she doesn't want the kids anymore" I looked at Lauren and I got a bit mad because I know this isn't melanie so I think that Cole is making her do this.

A/N
Ohh the book is getting good and I hope you guys the this chapter

That_crazy_girl66 🦙🦙💕🌺