Chapter 17

Melanie's P.O.V
I woke up to the love of my life that is my beautiful boyfriend Jason ( bye the way the ship name is mason so #mason). I sat on the bed and then I felled two hand around my waist and I turned around to see Jason up so I kissed him and went downstairs and got myself breakfast. I made myself some toast but the way I can't eat eggs because I be sick every time.

I went upstairs to get dressed so I picked out a Gary bra too with leggings and a blue nike jacket with white shoes.

Outfit👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I went into my room and sat on the bed on my phone then I got a text from Lauren say "that she at Starbucks with a friend" then I thought about Justin so  I went downstairs to see if I can find him and I did in the kitchen but he come over to me a...

I went into my room and sat on the bed on my phone then I got a text from Lauren say "that she at Starbucks with a friend" then I thought about Justin so  I went downstairs to see if I can find him and I did in the kitchen but he come over to me and I thought he was drinking because he started to kiss me on the neck and me pushed me on the sofa and started kissing me again but I got up and said to him " Justin I know we when out then we were 16 but I don't love you anymore because you went out with Selena behind my back" I started to cry because I remember him kissing her at my locker but I don't want him to see so I ran upstairs but Jason was at the bedroom door and he said "what happened why are you crying" and I said "pregnancy moods" and he said "ok" I went into the bedroom and I couldn't find my phone anywhere so I went back downstairs and Jason was on my phone looking at something.

What are you doing with my phone Jason I said to him and he said "who is hot baby daddy bae ♥️ and I know it's not me Melanie because I ringed it Melanie so who is it" I was him getting mad bye the second but when I was about to say something Lauren come home with some guy and I know who it was it was my ex-boyfriend Cole Sprouse. We meet each other's eyes and Jason said "do you know him" in his angry way and I said "yes I do know him" then Lauren said "you know my brother" I was so shocked about what she said and I said "yes I know your brother" then Jason went and get Justin and Justin went and shakes Cole's hand and says "no time no see Cole" and Cole says "same to you Justin" I wanted to say thing so I did but it was so fast like this "ihavesomethingtosayiwaspregneatwithcole'sbabywheniwas15" and they said what so I said but time they known what I was saying " I have someone to say I was pregnant with Cole's baby when I was 15 and Jason said "so that the boy I saw on your phone Lauren's brother Cole Sprouse" and I said "yes that's him" I looked at Lauren and she was so shocked that I said that so she said "Cole you didn't tell me or mum that you got my best friend Melanie Sarah star pregnant how could you Cole Mitchell Sprouse I'm your sister" I saw how mad she was getting so I said to her "Lauren I know you maybe don't want to talk to me but Justin kissed me because he's drank " and she said "Melanie I known that there was something about you but I couldn't put my finger on it but I know now your a two timing old cow" then she left the house and I was so sad that I went to my room to pick all my clothes and thing to get out of this house and move to Scotland to maybe see Chloe and Nicki that moved there after the school burned down.

Lauren's P.O.V
I woke up and I texted my brother Cole Sprouse this morning to see if we can hang out at my favourite place that is Starbucks so I went and got a shower and get dressed in to something comfy and also my brother doesn't know that I'm pregnant because he is in a tv show drama called Riverdale (I love that show♥️♥️).