Chapter 7

Melanie's pov
I was at the airport waiting for Jason to come back from now York. I was sitting there on my phone 📱 take pictures and putting filters on them and sending them to Jason. I sat there for 5 minuets and he's plane has touched down and I ran to the baggage area so I can jump into his arms than he's come and he see me and I start running to him and jumps into his arm and she spins me around and around them he put me down and we walk out of the airport holding hands.

Jason pov
I am so happy 😃 to my baby girl Melanie she runs up into my arms and I spins her around and around and then I put her down and we walked out of the airport holding hands and getting into my Mum's car 🚗.

Jade's pov
I saw Melanie and her idiot boyfriend getting in Jason's Mum's car 🚗 will the other girls are at the hospital seeing Chloe today so am going to get Melanie and Jason to break up but I don't know 🤷‍♀️ how but because they are always together and now Jason is back now Melanie is don't going to leave his side.

Jason pov
I was in my Mum's car and I was going to take Melanie to get her new clothes,make up and her hair dyed and done up. Mum dropped us of at the hair dressers so I hope Melanie will like it.

Melanie pov
Jason's mum has dropped us off at a hair dresser so I thought 💭 that Jason was getting his hair done ✅ but then Jason said "Melanie today is that day you are going to get a makeover" I can't believe that he will do that and pay 💰 For it too I was so happy with him.
A hour after the hair and makeup done ✅ we want shopping 🛒 to get new clothes for me.

Jade pov
Nicki has called me to tell me that Chloe has died today and that it's sad without her and she was getting better but she want down hill after that fire 🔥 . I need someone to make me happy but Melanie made me happy and now she is with lover boy.i had my girlfriend back.

Nicki pov
I texted jade to say that Chloe is died but she is don't Chloe just moved to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to go to a new school and Chloe said to don't tell jade because she will be mad 😡 so I didn't and if jade finds out I will be in big trouble but I don't want to jaded friend anymore I want Melanie because jade is making plans to make her life really bad.

A/N
So Chloe has moved to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to go to school and now what will jade find out 😮 who will know if jade will or not and will Chloe come back so much drama

Pace out ✌🏻

That_crazy_girl66💕💕💜🌈😇😍🐶