Chapter 43

Melanie's pov
I woke up to my soon to be husband being me breakfast in bed. I sit up on my bed and Anthony gived me my breakfast. I eat it and no harm to Anthony but he can cook but doesnt do it often. I look at Anthony and down at my bump. "our baby girl babe" anthony looks at me and smiles.

I decided as the boys are now 4 years old they are going into play group after the summer holidays we go and have a family day out with just me, Anthony and the twins at the beach or were ever they would like to go.

Outfit of the day

I walk downstairs to get something to eat and Anthony looks at down to the baby bump

I walk downstairs to get something to eat and Anthony looks at down to the baby bump. "oh you look my queen and so does my wee princess" smiles at him and walks over and hugs him. Ever since Anthony found out we are having a girl he more happy and the boy have been helping out more around the house and im happy that my wee family is coming together.

I put the boys into the car and see tje babys car seat. I look at Anthony in the drivers seat and says "Anthony you brought the babys seat without me" then he goes "but its pink and your favourite is pink and so will baby girl's". I smile and get into the car. We get to the beach and i open the doors for the boys and the run to the beach but of course jake is already at the beach so they will go to him. Me and Anthony walks down the beach holding hands and jake come over "hows my wee niece today" looks at him "she's ok but kicking alot" jake puts his hand on the bump. Baby girl kicks him amd jake says "she a little footballer" look at him "takes after her mum then".

After talking a bit to my friends i was starting to well unwell and sick. I dont wants going on but Anthony want to go to the hospital to get it checked out so i didnt mind as jake looked after the twins before going back to school.

As me and Anthony is at the hospital we had to get screens and bloods done and i really hate getting blood done but good thing Anthony is by my side now as all exs would have run out all tge time when i got blood done.

The doctors says that everything is ok with baby girl but i just had to much sun and getting to much when your pregnant is bad for the baby but i got is quick so she's ok.

Anthony wanted me to go home to get rest and to lay down for a bit so i do what he said and went to bed for the rest of the day.

Anthony's P.O.V

I made breakfast for my beautiful soon to be wife and she loved it like everytime i makes her breakfast. I mean it when i saw this but i cant wait to marry her. She's amazing at everything she does and the best mum to the twins.

We all decided to go to the beach today as the twins will be starting play school soon and we want to get great time with them before we send them to school. When Melanie came out the bathroom she looked cute as always and her baby bump is amazing and it means that are baby girl is growing so much.

We get to the beach and jake is already there. Me and Melanie holds hands to jake he so happy that he will be a uncle soon. Lagon on the other hand it's loke he didnt wanted his sister pregnant again.

I saw melanie looking a little pale and i wanted her to go and get checked out and she did and everything come back clear but my beautiful soon to be wife got to much sun so we have to be careful next time and tomorrow i will pick up the twin for school shopping.

A/N
Hi guys sorry it took so long for a update but i had trouble with the ending but it updated now