Chapter 18

Melanie's P.O.V
I woke up at 2:00am because I have a flight to Scotland in two hours so I walked downstairs to get my suitcase to put in my car. I walked back into the house to get my keys and I locked up and drive to the airport.

~at the airport~ (sorry guys I'm just lazy)
I got to the airport and I wanted something to eat so I got Starbucks (it's always Starbucks) and then it was time for me to get on the plane and you guys maybe wants to know what happened so here you go

1 day ago
Justin kissed me and Lauren went mad at me and ran out of the house and I ran upstairs to book tickets to Scotland and bye the way they don't know that I'm going so I left a note saying.

Note 📝
Hey babe and Justin and maybe Lauren
So if you are reading this I will be in Scotland seeing my two friends Nicki and jasmine that moved to Scotland when the fire happened Jason you maybe remember that but I moved guys because we always fight and I'm sick off it so I am now going to live in Scotland and Jason you are never ever seeing your two baby's boys ever again.

~back to real life~
I got of the plane and there was Nicki and jasmine waiting for me we ran and hugged each other then they noticed my bump and Nicki said "so who's the daddy then" and I can't say who the dad is because they both hate Jason so I lied and said "Justin bieber my ex" and they were like "you and Justin got back together no way you should FaceTime him when we go home" omg I'm so dead.

We got to Nicki's house and they still wanted me to FaceTime Justin so I want up stairs and I text Justin

Justin😡😡🤬🤬-Justin
Melanie💕💕🦄-Melanie

Melanie💕💕🦄-hey Justin I told my friends a lie and it's that you are the father of my twin by the way I'm sorry I said that it's just that I can't say that the father is Jason because they both hate Jason

Justin😡😡🤬🤬-are you serious why did you do that because me and Lauren is back to together and you are going to wreak it like what you alway do

Melanie💕💕🦄- so you are don't going to help me out here

Justin😡😡🤬🤬-no I'm not because you got yourself pregnant with Jason's baby and know what you want me to come back to you and think that I'm the father no way Melanie I'm staying out of this and also were are you anyway.

- end of texts-
I can't tell Justin were I am because he will tell Jason and then Jason will be mad at me so I walked downstairs and said to them "me and Justin got into a fight then I started to feel dizzy and then I blacked out.

Nicki's P.O.V
Omg Melanie I said then I said jasmine to call the hospital and tell them that Melanie is pregnant then jasmine said "they want to to know how many weeks she is" and I said "I don't know" and I looked to see if I can find something and then I found something that I didn't wanted to find and it was a picture of her and Jason with the baby picture. I got so mad that I went upstairs and I didn't wanted to see her ever again and how could she lie to me when I was there for her when I in Northern Ireland looking out for her and I guess she changed when she fallen for the bad boy Jason Brooke.

Jasmine's P.O.V
The paramedics come to take Melanie to the hospital and I want with her to see if she was ok we got the the hospital and they were looking Melanie over and then I thought that I will call Jason because he is the father of the baby so that's what I did.

Jasmine-hello is this Jason
Jason-yeah this is Jason who is this
Jasmine-hey Jason it's me jasmine heather we went to school together
Jason-oh yeah hey jasmine what's wrong
Jasmine-by the way Melanie is in Scotland with me and Nicki and she blacked out and she's in the hospital but I'm worried about the baby
Jason-what omg I'm going to book a flight over there right now I will see you there bye
Jasmine-bye Jason