Chapter 8

Melanie pov
The next after I had a make over I want to school and I heard form a lot of people that I look good and that two new people will be joining are school today so I can't wait to see them.
I was waiting on Jason to get he things form his locker after he got all this book I bumped into someone and got up and look but I didn't see these people before so they must me the new ones She said I'm so sorry 😐 I was don't looking we're I was going and i said it's ok,wait are the new pupils and she said yes I'm Lauren Lauren Doherty and this is Justin Bieber (I hope you are happy Lauren) than Jason said are you two going out and they both said yes.

Jason pov
I can't that Melanie has meet two new friends and I am happy they have come together to this school I know that are old school has burn down but we now go to burns high school it's the best place ever and me and Melanie will be leaving next year and she is doing art,hair and beauty,drama and child development. This is what she wanted to do and the only classes I see her is math,English,art and dramas we love 💕 being with each other in class.

Jade pov
I was don't at school today because I was going to Chloe's funeral but then I realised that there was no funeral for Chloe that this was all made up I was so angry 😡 at them make up lies and Chloe like that. Then I went to school and saw that there was two new people talking to Melanie and Jason but I didn't wanted to talk to them because they were talk to Melanie and Jason but Jason looked behind him and saw me and her gives me a duty look and I didn't do anything but not yet 😉😉😉

A/N
I sorry that it's a little bit short but I will update more on Friday and I was think every Wednesday and Friday will be a new update and I know that my friend Lauren loves this book 📚 but please read my other book please .

Pace out ✌🏻

That_crazy_girl66💕😍🔥❤️🐶💜🍪😇🌈