chapter 33

Melanie's P.O.V

I wake up beside Anthony and the twin were in there room so I went to check on them. I went back to my room and Anthony was not there so I went downstairs and Tessa was in my house I looked at her and she took Calum from me. I looked at her and asked what was she doing here but she didn't answer me so I called Jake to ask him.

me- Mel💛

Jake- Jakey😝

Mel💛- hello jake

jakey😝-hey sis what's wrong

Mel💛-why is tessa at my house

Jakey😝- don't know is Anthony there I tried to get on this phone but he didn't answer

Mel💛-no he leaved but I don't know we're he went to

Jakey😝-OK I hope you find him

Mel💛-me too jake OK I have to go talk to you soon

Jakey😝- OK melly dolly 😂

Mel💛-new nickname for me jakey

I hang up and walk over to tessa and ask her what was the real reason why she is here but then Anthony walked in with Starbucks and I looked at him and he come over to me and wrapped his arms around me then look at Tessa and asked her why she was here then she said that she was here for Anthony I looked at Anthony and he was shocked so I walked out of the room and went upstairs to my room and I heard the first door open and close. So I decided to get dressed.

I went downstairs to see who leaved and Tessa leaved but I couldn't see Anthony so I yelled his name a couple of time till I felt arms wrap around me so I turned around and it was Anthony I got really scared I asked him we the twins were and he sa...

I went downstairs to see who leaved and Tessa leaved but I couldn't see Anthony so I yelled his name a couple of time till I felt arms wrap around me so I turned around and it was Anthony I got really scared I asked him we the twins were and he said look in the kitchen so I looked in the kitchen and saw Cheryl with the twin I cried because I haven't saw my twin sister in two mouths and I hugged her then she said she had something to tell me so I sat down then all the family come in like Jake, Logan, mum and dad so we all sat down and Cheryl finally that when she was away she got pregnant with someone baby I was shocked and I was a bit confirmed because we didn't know who the dad is. Jake and Logan was talking to Cheryl and mum and dad was looking after Miles and Calum because I am scared if one of my ex's were the dad because it wasn't the first Cheryl slept with one of ex's before and it will not be the last so right now I am really worried.

cliff hanger

Lauren's P.O.V 

I wake to Liv crying to I got up and walked into the next room to get Liv and all she wanted was cuddles but I got her up and sat on the floor and I alway pick up Ross so I had the both of them in my knee on the floor but Ross want to play woth this car and some of them Melanie got because she's is a auntie to the twins and I'm a auntie to hers but I don't really get seeing her kids a lot but it's not long til the kids are 1 and all I could thing was the day I went Into labour with the twins.

I got dressed

I went down and made breakfast for me and the kids and I decided that to my mum will look after the kids when me and Melanie go shopping and things so I got the twins into the car and drove to my mums house and my mum was happy to see me and the t...

I went down and made breakfast for me and the kids and I decided that to my mum will look after the kids when me and Melanie go shopping and things so I got the twins into the car and drove to my mums house and my mum was happy to see me and the twins of course. I said bye to the twins and my mum and I leaved and went to Melanie's house and I alot was going on but me and Mel still went shopping and brought alot of stuff I brought a couple of things for the twins 1st birthday and I ordered the cake and all so I guess everything for the twins birthday is complete now.

A/N
Sorry guys for the short chapter but next Chapter is the twins birthday and that will hopefully be up tomorrow and also guys happy new year xx❤️🎉

That_crazy_girl66💕💛😎👑💋🎉