Chapter 4

Melandie pov:
I'm thinking about the message  and thinking who it could be so there's three guys, it can be Jason, Harry or dad but if it was dad his number would have come up on my phone  but it never did so it couldn't have been him. It could be Jason but I never give my phone number to strangers, only my friends because I can only trust them and no one else.

I don't know what to do; to delete the message or keep it to show dad but what if dad doesn't care about me anymore because of what happened yesterday. I hope we are still good but you know what dad's are like one day they are mad, the other they are all right but I love my dad and I know inside he loves me back.

Pov~?
I was looking back on the message I sent to Melandie wondering if she's figured out who I am. but something tells me that we will find out soon because me and my friend will have a wee talk with her but I think her friends will be with her so maybe not this time, watch out Melandie because I will find and kill you.🔪⚰️

Chloe's pov
I keep thinking of the message I know who it is, it's totally Jason because he keeps looking at us and picking fights with us, but what did we do to him. We never ever hit someone no one like he did I think that no one likes Jason that's why he going for Melandie but Melandie is my friend and no is going to hurt her feelings.

I know you did it to me before, Jason but your not doing it to Melandie so watch your back Jason because if you hurt my friend I will hurt you too.😱😱

Jade's pov

We all love Melandie but what if someone breaks our friendship. what will she do then, will she sit in her room all day and cry or will she go running back to that person. I don't know who texted her but who ever it was they better look out because I will kill them 🔪 but if it's her dad than no I will not kill them.