Chapter 39

Melanie's P.O.V
I wake up and Anthony was laying down so I climb on top of him and started to kiss him and he wake up and I layed on top of him then I got up and Antony said "I love you like that" I said "like what a wee monkey that loves Cuddles". We are now home from Paris and in 2 mouths we will me married we have been home for a about 2 weeks and really miss Paris but I love my wee family. I went and get the twins and put them onto my side of the bed then I told Anthony to take them downstairs because I needed to get dressed.

My outfit

walked downstairs and Anthony  was feed the kids I walked down and just got fruit for breakfast then Antony asked if that is all I was eating and I said yes then Miles says "mummy baby" I looked at him and "yes your are mummy's baby" then he pointed to my tummy and I looked at Anthony and he looked at me and said "is mummy having a baby"and miles nodded then Anthony looked at me and smiled its was now two weeks since had sex and I was feeling sick and I haven't been eating really so I went upstairs and took a pregnancy test just to see. I had to wait 5 minutes so I walked into my room with the test and Anthony walked in and said "what's wrong" I look scared and I was shaking so he sat down beside me and said "babe what's going on" I give him the test and he looked shocked but happy I looked at the test to and I looked at Anthony he said "your pregnant" I said "I guess I am" I walked downstairs and team 10 walked throw the door and miles say "mummy baby" I looked shocked and everyone turned to me and I said "what" and jake asked if I was pregnant and I said "yes I am" and he hugged me and so did everyone else then Miles say "me not mummy baby" I picked him up and said "you will always be mummy's baby" and I hugged him and calum.

I was making dinner when Anthony come in and said that everyone is going to the pool I said OK and finished making dinner so I took it outside and erika had the twin so I took them from her and said "were they annoying you" and said "of course not" we all sat down to eat I cut up a bit of burgers for the twins.

After dinner everyone leaved and I went to sit down on the sofa and Anthony sat beside me because I was lonely I put my head on this shoulder and he put his hand on my belly and said "I hope it's a boy" I said "no I hope it's a girl" I looked at the twins playing and I said "miles do you want a brother or a sister" he scream "sister" and calum scream "brother" and I looked at Anthony and said "I guess it's two on two" then I sat down and play with the twins for a while then I got the twins ready for bed and put them to sleep.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait guys I just turned 18 in June and I ever since then I was really busy and I hope everyone is staying safe and that and thanks to the NHS we can see our friends and family again ❤️❤️