chapter 44

Melanie's P.O.V
I wake up beside beside Anthony having his arms wrapped around my wrist I turn over to face him. I look at his sleeping face that is so cute and perfect then Anthony starts to open up his eyes "what you looking at beautiful" I look at him again says "my perfect soon to be husband" and he kisses me and I kiss back of course because he so perfect for me. We both get up and Anthony makes me and miles and callum breakfast that is French toast and fresh fruit and of course Anthony kisses the baby bump like he has been doing for the last mouth or two now. So yous have missed out on alot so I'm now 8 mouths pregnant so here what you guys has missed out on.

We went to the hospital for our 6 mouths scan and baby girl is very health and the boys has also started school that me and Anthony takes turns on taking them. Anthony got a job and I'm working from home because I only has 1 mouth leaved of pregnancy also wedding is all planned for 2 mouths after the baby as we went out baby girl to be ok and the twins are all ready for it and excited.

Jake and logan are coming to the wedding and Cheryl had her little baby girl with Jason 2 mouths ago they called it Maddie cassie blanks. Also they will be coming to even if we did want the wedding before the baby everything went by so fast.

The twins are still helping when they can miles and calum are really great helpers they also help Anthony about outside and that but so happy my boy helps out and that as they are the best.

Once we get breakfast Anthony lays me on the sofa to watch some Disney movie with miles and callum until I got really bad pains and me and Anthony looks at each and I say "Anthony babe I think the baby coming " he looks at me in shock and he runs upstairs and grab the hospital bag and I look at the twins. I say to them "mum is going to be ok boys bit lock the doors until jake gets here and yous can go outside ok but mummy going to have your little baby sister ok" they both give me a hug and kiss the bump.

Me and Anthony gets to the hospital and gets checked in also Anthony brought in the car seat that I actually love he really is the best and i know this is his first child but he always treats miles and callum as his own. After about 3 pushes lexi holly faircloth was born. Anthony got the first hold of our daughter and I can already see that he is going to be the best father to lexi ever. I fall asleep after Anthony puts lexi in the crib beside me and he makes sure I'm OK and lexi too as I woke up a couple of time at Anthony checking if lexi is breathing and that but everytime he does I smile and my heart beats even more to have him by my side but I'm up now and watching my soon to be husband being the best father to the twins and our daughter.

The boys run in to see lexi in Anthony's arms and hugs me. I let miles and calum cuddle into me and let's Anthony have lexi all to his self but then she starts getting hungry so I breastfeed her and Anthony takes the twins that he also loves so I say "I wish you were there real dad" and the twins turns around and says "but he is our daddy mummy he cares for us like no other man can" tears start running down my cheeks and the twins and Anthony wipes them away. I then say "I am so happy you count Anthony as your daddy miles and callum as we will be getting married" and you see it in there eyes there alway going to have Anthony and me wrapped around there finger and lexi will alway have Anthony around hers.

Anthony's P.O.V
So melanie gived birth to our amazing beautiful daughter lexi holly faircloth she gived her my last name as she also changing her and the twins last name to mine that I am so happy with they are the people who makes me smile and happy and now I have a little baby girl now and Melanie loves and the twins love her to so we now a big happy family even know they twins are now are pre school and Melanie does miss them alot and myself when I am at work as well but she now has the perfect little angel to look after now and soon maybe we will have a other one only if Melanie wants a other baby.

We stay in the hospital over night and we get home the next day and Melanie is a bit sore and tried and lexi she sleeps all the time and Melanie says she take that after myself but I don't mind Melanie know I love her and all the kids and I wouldn't have it any other way that this little family we both made.

That_crazy_girl66 🤍🖤

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a whole guys I now have a job that take 9 hours of my day and I do try to update and this chapter only took me a day to come up with and it normally take a week to write theses but I have the day off and this is why I have been spending it lol but I love making you guys happy 😊