56• |Patchy beg-pardon|

Dedicated to darkangel142111 ruchi_1990 SrishtiSharma9 navyajaya Anulov rashmi2121999 rangolijain vidhiii_17 adorable_angel14 jaanus13creations user29540719 SangwiSinha purnima17 Scary-little-doll Susiisami CoolPragatiswainOct ShagunSharma378 MadhumithaSundaram

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter sivnapriya 2001Priyanshi user62894235 __krinalP_ palak1106 mightypanda300 Tiashaa98 dishtaniya ashusingh678 ashuban KriyaRhiya dhatri22 DivyasreeVajjala

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Don't you think that you should at least give him a chance to explain himself?" Navya questioned to a Nandini sitting across from her in a cabin at Nandini's office.

Navya stopped by to check on Nandini and also have lunch with her because Cabir asked her to as he felt like his head might explode if he continues his work as the middleman between Manik and Nandini any more than he had been doing.

"I simply don't feel like it. I couldn't sleep for two nights straight because I was thinking about this the entire time and even after that I couldn't understand his reaction. I mean why is he even upset about Dhruv and Alya's engagement? He's married, he's moved on and he said that he's forgiven them and is willing to work on their friendship. And after all that, now, he's not only upset with them but also that he couldn't even mask his feelings. Come on, even you have to back me up here, he couldn't have been more expressive about his distaste when they announced the engagement. So, I don't think that any sort of explanation is going to make me feel less awful. I will just have to accept it and try to move on from it." Nandini expressed without any hesitation. At this point of time, she didn't care who she was talking to and if that person was even close to her. She simply needed to let it all out and it was exactly what she did.